Just wondering 1 or 2 ear rings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
Ok I read alot of threads and Never seen a tread on ear rings..

So how many ear rings do u have in ur ears ??

Myself I did both of mind one day with my son and used Ice cubes and a potato to push the needle through !!

Doing 2 ears doesn't mean much anymore, when it comes to guys wearing ear rings and do they wear what ?? a bigg ring, like bottom of a lighter that looks like they have took a hole saw to get those holes!!!! Ouch :eek:

I have four from my teenage days. Never wear an ear ring though.

i use to have 4 holes in my ear 2 in each ear i dont anymore though

Haha....

Back when I was a kid, if a boy had an earring, it better be in his left ear. If it was in his right ear it meant he was gay. :p

I have 3 earrings + 1 cartilledge piercing in my left, and 2 earrings in my right. I usually only wear jewelry in the 1st hole on both sides. In fact, I recently removed that cartilledge piercing. If I found something comfortable, I'd put one back in.

My 3rd piercing on my left ear I did myself with a few ice cubes and a piercing stud. Didn't hurt at all, but my lobe was partically frozen..lol.

Seems like when young it was all about hangin with friends and do what friends do..
Get Older (Ops) that 4 letter word! hehe
As we leap into the world of aging and those bosses comes and goes and so does those ear rings and I have seen alot of friends take them out due to Jobs !!
Once your ears are prieced the holes r always there and I haven't put mind in, in over 8 years and cleanning out my stuff come across them coke spoon ear rings which I bought a lot of and I didn't have any problems putting them back into the holes and showed my wife and she laughed at them and said she Would NEVER wear anything like that...

SmokinMom said:
Back when I was a kid, if a boy had an earring, it better be in his left ear. If it was in his right ear it meant he was gay. :p

same here and a tongue ring wasn't even around I don't think! it was cool to get the top part of the ear pierced then... ouch!!
I am a chicken for pain I have one hole in each lobe and thats it. Trying to work up the courage for that first tattoo LOL

I have 3. Two on the bottom and one on the top. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
I have 3. Two on the bottom and one on the top. ;)

I hope your talking ears lol

2029_f3.jpg

P.s. Do not get in a fight wearing an earring.

just 1 in each ear ,,,used to a 3 in each year in my younger days tho :peace:

I too have a few :D all 6 in the left and one in my tongue I keep the tongue ring out unless I'm going for that look from it or desire to have it for its many "exciting" ;) uses. As for the 6 visible holes in my ear 2 are cartilage in which i wear my wifes birthstones set in black pearls, and the other 4 i wear my kids birthstones and my grandfathers birthstone too, this will change once the baby is born then ill have a hole for each of the kids birthstones and i may have to get one last one so i can still sport the emeralds that are my grandfathers stones.

I had one in each ear 10 years ago. Lightning bolts, little yin-yangs...listened to a lot of Bowie in those days....it was definetly before you started seeing one in each with guys, except a handful of rock stars, which of course I was. Never had a problem except with my older brother who predictably freaked. Then, I started working landscaping, and stopped wearing them, not because of the landscapers, but the mulch and dirt, gets everywhere. Besides, it was always a royal pain getting them in.

Latest posts

Back