kids in the house w/ a grow room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.determined

herb nerd
Reaction score
my brother is have his ex-girlfriend down from Colorado.she has a 3 month old baby thats coming with her. they will be staying in my house for a few days.im worried about having a kid in the house and growing.if worse case scenario cops should show up for any reason could i get charged with child endangerment.im also licensed prop 215 patient. what do i need to do to cover myself.i dont trust this girl,and personaly dont want her here.

have an emergency and tell her she'll have to make other plans. I would think if your legal, you shouldn't get busted...right? it's not a 3 yr old, getting into everything...pretty much 3 mo olds, lay around cry, ****, and sleep.

Well i don't know the law where you are but if you're state legal then only the feds can bust you right? The odds of that seem extremely unlikely to me. Enjoy your company!

According to my legal council, (cause I have asked this before), If you have your MMJ card (in CO) and are following all the rules and regs set forth by the state, it is a non-issue. One of the main things I pride myself in doing is providing a full caregiver service to my patients so they do not have to leave the safety and comfort of their home to obtain their meds. What I mean by this, is that I do not have any abnormal traffic to and from the place where I am farming. This is a biggy when it comes to the possibility of being reported by neighbors for creating a nuisance in the neighborhood. It also makes it safe so that there is no chance of being robbed.

If your brother's ex is from CO, she may be familiar with the situation. So here are a couple of options I would consider. 1. If it is obvious, upon entering your house, that you are growing there. Explain to the ex what is going on and ask if she is comfortable staying there. 2. If it is not obvious, and it is not going to be an extended stay, keep it under raps.

In California as long as there is NO access, you will be fine. Lock it up.

You are not required to have 0 children to have your MMJ card in any of the states that allow you to grow MMJ. I have children in my house and it is legal. You only need to be concerned with the adult girl telling the wrong people (thieves- not cops) that you are growing. Some may try to steal your plants, bud, and or equiptment. I'd be concerned if you aren't very close to her. As for the child being in a legal grow house, no worries. My Granddaughter just turned 5. She loves sitting with me while I care for and check my plants. She wants to help, but she's not allowed to touch so I find ways she can help. I let her tell me her opinion on the color when I'm checking PH, etc... Some people might think it's wrong, but it is in my house, and so is she. I feel it is better to make sure she knows what is ok and what is not. Sorry, I'm getting off the subject of your question. In my opinion you have no concerns about the child, just the mom. I agree about insisting on her staying elsewhere, unless there is no doubt about trusting her.

Latest posts

Back