Kief/Pollen Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iron Emmett

Closet Farmer
Reaction score
Hey folks

Anyone out there use a Kief box?
I really wanna pick one up, i love making screened hash, wrap all that kief tight in some parchment paper and set it in the sun for a few hours, makes the best hash :), i have my eye on a small box, anyone know anything about this guys?

http://www.1percent.com/ryot-glass-top-3x5-pollen-box.html

or could possibly suggest a good box?

Thanks for looking.

Thanks for the reply hackerman.

Do you find that the 100 Micron screen is a good size for some nice Kief?

Yeah, 100 should be cool. I used 90 but it was only because I bought a giant roll of silkscreen cloth as the screen and it happened to come in 90.

That one you linked to looks a little deep and small. I like mine a little more shallow and wide. Cigar box size is about perfect (at least for me).

Thanks for that info, im looking for a good one, its pretty hard to find one of decent quality with glass kief tray etc.

i found one on Ebay thats got 140 mesh screen, hand made looks real decent, i just wanted to wait to pull the trigger until i find out about the mesh size and if it is small enough to make good hash.

Of all the ones I have owned, the Wicca brand was the best quality.

According to the web site you linked to they are re-branded under the name Ryot, now.

I also didn't like my glass top model. I figure light degrades THC so it's better to have a light proof box.

I have 3 of these that I use every day. Love the gift of pollen every few months. LOL

I appreciate you answering my questions brother, gonna get one of these real soon and start making that full melt :)

Latest posts

Back