Killer Ak47 Overdoses Common In Philly Area!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

nvthis

Gotta git me some o' this $h1t! :**:
I know it's old, but some things just never loose their appeal!LOL

November 29, 2007

Philly police seize $1.4 mil. in drugs, including 'AK47' weed

By Barbara Boyer
The Philadelphia Inquirer
"PHILADELPHIA — A potent type of marijuana known as AK47 - so strong that some users have been treated in emergency rooms for overdoses - has hit the Philadelphia area."

"Blackburn said that in marijuana circles, the AK47 strain is called "the one-hit wonder" and "an award-winning drug.""

"On Planetskunk, a Web site that sells marijuana seeds, AK47 is marketed as a winner of eight awards for its potency, including second place in the 2003 High Times "Cannabis Cup.""

"Hospitals are seeing more teens in emergency rooms because of the "overdose effects and powerfulness of this drug," Blackburn said, adding that overdoses are not "typical of marijuana, but it's typical of this type of marijuana.""
Copyright 2007 Philadelphia Inquirer

ppl jst get paranoid and go to the hospital, they aren't really in need of medical treatment lol most cases.

The lady who wrote that seems like she wants to try it and did a lot of research on it! It kind of sucks that a newspaper article would feature a seed shop in the same sequence with bogus emergency room stuff.

I live near philly and heard this story going around. So I started looking trough papers and research and found nothing but gossip. They did bust a house with a large amount of AK-47.

How do they even know what AK-47 is anyways unless the reporter did a LOT of research!! What a waste of law enforcement tax dollars yet again!

I know the AK47 bubble ain't too shabby, but OD? Come on....... get ur facts straight Barb!!

:D I doubt it was Barb's fault... She most likely ate up and printed out every single word she was told by the local law enforcement, like a little freakin' parrot. That is what it came off as to me. I can just see the task force guys running around patting themselves on the back for taking down some big bad AK. The question is 'How'd they know'???

In fact, if they had told her it was special weed grown on the moon, it's probably what we would be reading right now.

Around here near philly you can tell the younger ones that its anything and they believe. Basically they think everything is hydro. But there is a bunch that know the different strains. There is some killer mj that is grown in the berks county area that is no known strain it's just been grown here for many years. Actully about 2 weeks ago they found 75 plants in the corn feild outside of kutztown. Last year they found many plants in the corn feilds(1 feild had 150 plants). The one time me and girlfreind were driving around smoking a j and the tasc and state troopers were pulling bundles of plants out the feild to the side of the road. I think that was the first time i creid in 15 years. It happens all summer and fall around here.

U cannot overdose on weed!!!!! They were either having an Anxiety attack or it was laced!!!!!

I have seen people completely tweak out, I myself have had a couple times I questioned whether or not I was going to hit the floor, but I have never heard of an overdoes either. Reminds me of a funny story. An acquaintance was bragging about how he smokes all the time and has the best "Sh**" around..blah blah blah blah blah, so I asked him if he wanted to burn one. I took the first toke and handed him the pipe, he took one. I took the second toke and gave him the pipe, he took one. He handed it back to me and I said "Im all set, I know what this does." He said that he can out smoke anyone so I said "turn it up." He took a total of 4 hits off the pipe. A half hour later my wife says "Where is ......." and sure enough I found him in the bathroom puking his guts up. He looked at me and said "Am I going to die?" i said "No, you are stoned son."

I think Kat williams the comedian couldnt of said it better....

Long as you been livin you aint never heard of a MF overdose on marijuana, you may of thought that (N word) was dead, he aint dead, he gonna wake up in 30 minutes hungry enough to eat up everything in yo house.

Thats the side effects....hungry, happy, sleepy

heres the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWhUqo9Aivs

I have had a bag or two that got me so high I almost wished I hadn't smoke it. Feeling like warm honey being poured over my head. Straight up brains melting out of my $h1t. I look back on those times with the fondest memories...

sounds like some police took a name out of high times and decided to call it the next super pot ....

Police and the media love to demonize anything they don't like. Especially weed. I wonder what they would say about something REALLY strong, like Diesel, or a good kush.

What a bunch of morons, another reason why if weed were legal and regulated by the states beverage commission there would be less access to weed by teenagers.

I've been way too high a number of times and holy hell will it scare you. The last time I got really baked, I smoked with a buddy from work and we tried out a home-made piece I crafted. One massive bong rip did him in and half an hour later, he was screaming and crying about how his life was f'ing over. I tried to tell him it ok and he was just way too high and he actually argued with me and yelled louder about how he was gonna die and his life was f'ing over. I felt bad for him, but I felt more paranoid about the neighbors calling the cops. After and hour had gone by, someone knocked on the door, but I was too stoned to move and wouldn't have answered it anyways. It went on for a few minutes and then stopped, but thankfully I didn't even peep (was scared s****less) and my friend had gracefully passed out. Definitely possible to get so high you think the world is going to end. It isn't fun and I've been there a dozen times or so.

Too funny. Here ya go...

You know you're smoking good $h1t when........................

Someone is knocking at the door and for your life you just can't figure out what the noise is!...

Or... You think someone is knocking at the door but everytime you open it there's no one there...

Or... You are smoking in a room with 5 other people and no one mutters a single word for 2 straight hours...

Or... A cop finds your stash and says...... Are you ready???...... "Boy, that there smells like some AK47!!!

HA! Alright, I suck.:doh:

Especially the knocking at the door and cant figure out what the hell the sound is. I am guilty of that once or twice in my youth. LMAO.

Jim Bourbon said:
I've been way too high a number of times and holy hell will it scare you. The last time I got really baked, I smoked with a buddy from work and we tried out a home-made piece I crafted. One massive bong rip did him in and half an hour later, he was screaming and crying about how his life was f'ing over. I tried to tell him it ok and he was just way too high and he actually argued with me and yelled louder about how he was gonna die and his life was f'ing over. I felt bad for him, but I felt more paranoid about the neighbors calling the cops. After and hour had gone by, someone knocked on the door, but I was too stoned to move and wouldn't have answered it anyways. It went on for a few minutes and then stopped, but thankfully I didn't even peep (was scared s****less) and my friend had gracefully passed out. Definitely possible to get so high you think the world is going to end. It isn't fun and I've been there a dozen times or so.
Alot of people get anxiety or panic attacks when high. It's usually newbees, or you just hadn't smoked in a long time; that have these episodes.
Yes, the police just used that strain to try an make you think bad of it just like MR. Wakenbake said!

Latest posts

Back