kind bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
is the only good strain i can really find in the south jersey area. whats some advice i can take in to growing some good girlies of my own?

Edited By Smokingmom- go read the site rules regarding profanity.

kinda like "beasters" around here is some weed that looks good,but doesnt have a strong long lasting high. i like to call it "rip u off dro"

lol,you dont have to be from jersey to knwo what "kb" is,i could take some northern light or white widow,and say "here bro,roll up some of this kind bud." "kind" bud is not the strain,its just descriping the bud,kind means its not shwagg,its good.

im not sure,i think this is the reason we grow.any dealer i've had ive either met at my work,or it was throiugh a friend.too many crooks and undercovers to just go running around askin for someone to sell.

oh..and to me,kb and beasters are 2 different things,beatsers look good but arent,kb is just another terminology for nice buds.

just plain ignorant..how many times does one need to be told?
you really are from jersey

you say your from jersey..which you should not be saying anyway
your name which is your login name says Dennis which i hope is not your real name.
your asking where to buy illegal stuff.
and ten times we tell you Kind Bud is just terminology for very very very good weed. you just don't get it. go back to school and drop the dope dude!

Dankerz said:
just plain ignorant..how many times does one need to be told?
you really are from jersey

you say your from jersey..which you should not be saying anyway
your name which is your login name says Dennis which i hope is not your real name.
your asking where to buy illegal stuff.
and ten times we tell you Kind Bud is just terminology for very very very good weed. you just don't get it. go back to school and drop the dope dude!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

haha dankerz i love your the one actually reading my post on a forum site because you have no friends in real life so you have to critize people on the internet. you hawt hottie.

around where i live... its called king bud, and they say it is a strain, so yea, but it just means its not mids, its highs.

dennisgotskill said:
haha dankerz you hunka hunka burnin love your the one actually reading my post on a forum site because you have no friends in real life so you have to critize people on the internet. you hawt hottie

Wow that's real mature!Kind bud is what you would be growing in your fictional indoor grow that you don't have the first clue about.It's not a strain,It's a generalized description of high quality nugs.The name has been around longer then you've probably been alive...

BTW-How are you replying to us without reading posts?Does that mean your a loser with no friends too?

Latest posts

Back