Knowledge is Power, marijuana reform.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffca

Reaction score
where should i write my email about marijuana reform, should i send it straight to the white house?

also can anyone find a website that shows a list of the representatives and each of their policy's on voting for marijuana laws (for or against). (i've seen it before but i can't find it now.)

thank you.

P.S. i'm asking for this info because we, the people that want marijuana reform, expect the people who are ignorant to our cause to know the error in their ways, as such, we should not be ignorant to how to make our voice heard, and to let others know how to make their voice heard.

Somebody should start up an organization that fights for marijuana reform. Maybe to show other people that we are normal people. It would have to have a catchy name that can be recognized by people who normally smoke weed. This organization should have local chapters that normal people could attend.

It has been said here "many" times...MP is NOT an "activist" site. We are about educating ppl on providing for themselves, regardless of legality ..
If you look around jeffca.. there are a few threads presently getting a bit "ugly" because of the politics involved.
reddy' has it right. If you want to reform mj laws/policies, there are sites and organizations specifically designed and directed at that. MP is not one of them..
..AND.. we definately don't need the same thread posted multiple times in multiple areas here. "IF" it belongs anywhere on MP, it should be resricted to the "News" section..
We've been pretty LAX with the content allowed in the "News" section lately. But if the trend of personal attacks and flaming persists, I will lobby the administration to remove it all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back