kush marijuana bill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow ...crap like this just bugs me. These people are the zombies, not pot smokers.

Dumb Blonde said:
Now if this 2 pound box of sugar was super pot it would go for about $12,000
too bad for her, but... super pot? I mean ***, come on.

Dumb Blonde again said:
Now I talked to a few Chicago police officers tonight and ask them how they can tell kush from regular pot when they're out on bust- they say it's sticky to the touch, it has a purple tint to it and they say they know when they found it because it can smell up an entire building
...$1 million fine for individuals and $5 million fine for groups- with a maximum sentence of 25 years because 'they' grow better pot than their dads did? It's evolution baby.

Excuse me, but I'm going to go put myself into a zombie like state now.

Me too! Just got done chores and ready to burn one. zombie benny out.

Uhhhhhhh......
:48:

Braaaaaaaaains......

Sorry folks, but it would appear they are fresh out of those!

I thought I was smoking some kind kush but.... THERE IS NO PURPLE TINT!!!

Damn, now what?

I feel so ripped off...

These guys take their xanex and point their finger at marijuana. They're uneducated in the matter and their board.

HA!!! :rofl:
really now... "we don't want to be raising a new generation of zombie like kids that can't perform in school and uh, can't perform athletically."
I would bet my LIFE that I could box this guys Arse!!
Plus, how does one explain my 4.0 GPA when I smoke the best in town?
They'll claim I cheated somehow no doubt, but my university is very strict and if your cell phone so much as rings while your taking a test, it's an automatic failure.

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SpnuLP1tpI&feature=player_embedded[/url]
Last edited by Hick : Yesterday at 06:40 AM.

Why are the mods here link nazis?

hanfhead said:
Why are the mods here link nazis?

dear sir or madam,

If a job is worth doing, it's worth doing Right.

aint no half arsed folk round hur.

ps. please proofread your posts.
and remember, there are no stupid questions... unless your being laughed at.
:48: libetet

ishnish said:
dear sir or madam,

If a job is worth doing, it's worth doing Right.

aint no half arsed folk round hur.

ps. please proofread your posts.
and remember, there are no stupid questions... unless your being laughed at.
:48: libetet

I guess my question is why do they butcher the link soI can't click them. I figure they are trying to protect us somehow but it is quite annoying. I mean at least remove the closing [/url] instead of cluttering the site up and making it look bad in the process. And not to mention he left the embed tag at the end. :/ That is half arsed if you ask me.

WOW!!! We're making zombies now???? AND they say we should get the same penalties as crack because they are selling for the same price per weight. Wow that is scary that these lawmakers are this ignorant. I mean comparing pot to cocaine is just their tactics to pass the law. I guess we are going backwards in Chicago, this is disturbing news.

hanfhead said:
I guess my question is why do they butcher the link soI can't click them. I figure they are trying to protect us somehow but it is quite annoying. I mean at least remove the closing [/url] instead of cluttering the site up and making it look bad in the process. And not to mention he left the embed tag at the end. :/ That is half arsed if you ask me.

the link is fine. just copy/paste and replace XX with tt
and yes, it is for our protections. much like billies for willies.
and don't forget your tinfoil hat!:D
:bong: :bong:

EDIT: looks like ya got it already! :cool2:

I bet you that bong Michael Phelps was toking was filled with some purple tinted "sticky to the touch" super pot kush kush bubblegum, and he does fine in sports ......

When are these people going to realize that with pot, potency isn't the end of the world. If I have a bag of some run of the mill crap brickweed, I am going to smoke 5 bongs to get a headachy high when I could have a bag of fire and hit it once or twice.:confused2:

wow! these ppl effen irritate me sooooooo bad i just wanna flip out & beat the **** out of em b/c theyre so narrow minded & want to be known for something to better themselves. i need to go blow down a double bubble super urkle marijuana cigarette to relax know. then im going to smolder a boulder cause crack & super pot are the same .... didnt ya know. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahahahahahahahaah where all zombies. wait cant perform athleticly hmm ive never seen basketball players get caught with pot.

I cant believe people can say those things.

Well I better go to the gun store I gotta fix our ZOMBIE problem.

Latest posts

Back