LA Confindential Scrog---Harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burner

Reaction score
Chopped her down at 9am this morning..I gotta say I think I got way more than I anticipated. 267.92g wet, I'm thinking i'll get 60g~ dry :D ...The buds are like rocks...very very dense, there actually wasn't too much trimming involved. All in all I could be looking at 60g in a 15"x19" space under a 150watt HPS. Pretty good I think for the first run in this box.

I was thinking of a good table or setup to harvest on last night and after a bowl I saw I had a bunch of Rubbermaid totes laying around. Cut up a heavy dusty trash bag and wrapped the lids. Turned out to be awesome and the clean up was so easy.

enjoy:)

DSC_0041.JPG

DSC_0048.JPG

DSC_0049.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

DSC_0050.JPG

Yeah you are in for a treat bro.....I wld be hella surprised if this don't smoke like straight fire. Those nugz look evil...in a good way.:)

NICE!! I can smell that distinctive LA Conf odour through the screen.

Enjoy.

thanks bros ...I can't wait either :D I think I deff have a keeper pheno right here..

Forgot to ad that the lower leaves turned purple...I'll try and get a shot, but almost all of the lower sugar leaves turned purple. The bottom of my box was usually 5-10 degrees cooler with lights on

I wld put LA Con in my top 10....One of the better Strains you can get in bean form imo. I hve some accidental cross beans of an AK-48 male that got to my LA Con female. Got like 25 beans out of it. Maybe I shld pop a few this up coming grow.

Hamster Lewis said:
I wld put LA Con in my top 10....One of the better Strains you can get in bean form imo. I hve some accidental cross beans of an AK-48 male that got to my LA Con female. Got like 25 beans out of it. Maybe I shld pop a few this up coming grow.

I let it go last fall because buds were a little small, I had other smoke so it sat in jars for 2 months, when i finally got to it, i was kicking myself for weeks, it was a great high and a great taste, i will bring it back one day for sure.

Hammy - I think you should pop a few and see what happens...it could be good things:)

Dman & hammy Did any of your leaves turn purple? I was watching a strain review vid a little while ago and LA con was on there, it was an outdoor, but completely turned purple it looked tasty

Jarred her up last night, weighed in @ 47.19g ...ehhh wish I got some more, but I learned a lot first time with the scrog and it will 100% be a better harvest next run. The buds look tasty tho, excited to try them in a week or 2. We smoked most of the very small popcorn from it this weekend when making butter and it was fun:D

110822 (12).JPG

110822 (10).JPG

burner said:
Dman & hammy Did any of your leaves turn purple? I was watching a strain review vid a little while ago and LA con was on there, it was an outdoor, but completely turned purple it looked tasty

Nice Harvest!!
Sorry i missed this some how.
No purple for me Burner.

thanks dman, i'm hoping since some of the indoor turned purp, my outdoor will be even more purple:)

burner said:
Jarred her up last night, weighed in @ 47.19g ...ehhh wish I got some more, but I learned a lot first time with the scrog and it will 100% be a better harvest next run. The buds look tasty tho, excited to try them in a week or 2. We smoked most of the very small popcorn from it this weekend when making butter and it was fun:D

Nothing wrong with that yield...the bud looks excellent. I will take quality over quantity any day. Great job!

The Hemp Goddess said:
Nothing wrong with that yield...the bud looks excellent. I will take quality over quantity any day. Great job!

:yeahthat:

Helll Yeah...I will take a medium yielding Dank strain over a high yielding average strain any day and every day.

I didn't get any purple either brosef.....those nugs look tight and tasty as helll. Nice job.

THG & Hammy - I hear yah :D Quality is indeed better than quantity. I just had high expectations thinking I was gonna get 2-3 oz's easy. I think I can accomplish that next run. Hopefully I'll be upgrading to something bigger in the next few months so maybe no more crammed space :aok:

Dman & hammy ...I guess it's whatever pheno I have, The lowest buds and sugar leaves deff started to turn dark purple.

ThAnks Duffy...never heard of "keemo" in that tense...guess its good lol

hey burner, its Ruffy not duffy.,lol keemo is knock you on your *** weed , like something for keemo/ cheemo

My bad ruffy:hubba: ....typing on my phone is a pain sometimes.

Latest posts

Back