LA Confindential Scrog---Harvest

burner

Reaction score
Chopped her down at 9am this morning..I gotta say I think I got way more than I anticipated. 267.92g wet, I'm thinking i'll get 60g~ dry :D ...The buds are like rocks...very very dense, there actually wasn't too much trimming involved. All in all I could be looking at 60g in a 15"x19" space under a 150watt HPS. Pretty good I think for the first run in this box.

I was thinking of a good table or setup to harvest on last night and after a bowl I saw I had a bunch of Rubbermaid totes laying around. Cut up a heavy dusty trash bag and wrapped the lids. Turned out to be awesome and the clean up was so easy.

enjoy:)

DSC_0041.JPG

DSC_0048.JPG

DSC_0049.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

DSC_0050.JPG

Music
Reaction score
Yeah you are in for a treat bro.....I wld be hella surprised if this don't smoke like straight fire. Those nugz look evil...in a good way.:)

D

dman1234

NICE!! I can smell that distinctive LA Conf odour through the screen.

Enjoy.

burner

Reaction score
thanks bros ...I can't wait either :D I think I deff have a keeper pheno right here..

Forgot to ad that the lower leaves turned purple...I'll try and get a shot, but almost all of the lower sugar leaves turned purple. The bottom of my box was usually 5-10 degrees cooler with lights on

Music
Reaction score
I wld put LA Con in my top 10....One of the better Strains you can get in bean form imo. I hve some accidental cross beans of an AK-48 male that got to my LA Con female. Got like 25 beans out of it. Maybe I shld pop a few this up coming grow.

D

dman1234

Hamster Lewis said:
I wld put LA Con in my top 10....One of the better Strains you can get in bean form imo. I hve some accidental cross beans of an AK-48 male that got to my LA Con female. Got like 25 beans out of it. Maybe I shld pop a few this up coming grow.

I let it go last fall because buds were a little small, I had other smoke so it sat in jars for 2 months, when i finally got to it, i was kicking myself for weeks, it was a great high and a great taste, i will bring it back one day for sure.

burner

Reaction score
Hammy - I think you should pop a few and see what happens...it could be good things:)

Dman & hammy Did any of your leaves turn purple? I was watching a strain review vid a little while ago and LA con was on there, it was an outdoor, but completely turned purple it looked tasty

burner

Reaction score
Jarred her up last night, weighed in @ 47.19g ...ehhh wish I got some more, but I learned a lot first time with the scrog and it will 100% be a better harvest next run. The buds look tasty tho, excited to try them in a week or 2. We smoked most of the very small popcorn from it this weekend when making butter and it was fun:D

110822 (12).JPG

110822 (10).JPG

D

dman1234

burner said:
Dman & hammy Did any of your leaves turn purple? I was watching a strain review vid a little while ago and LA con was on there, it was an outdoor, but completely turned purple it looked tasty

Nice Harvest!!
Sorry i missed this some how.
No purple for me Burner.

burner

Reaction score
thanks dman, i'm hoping since some of the indoor turned purp, my outdoor will be even more purple:)

T

The Hemp Goddess

burner said:
Jarred her up last night, weighed in @ 47.19g ...ehhh wish I got some more, but I learned a lot first time with the scrog and it will 100% be a better harvest next run. The buds look tasty tho, excited to try them in a week or 2. We smoked most of the very small popcorn from it this weekend when making butter and it was fun:D

Nothing wrong with that yield...the bud looks excellent. I will take quality over quantity any day. Great job!

Music
Reaction score
The Hemp Goddess said:
Nothing wrong with that yield...the bud looks excellent. I will take quality over quantity any day. Great job!

:yeahthat:

Helll Yeah...I will take a medium yielding Dank strain over a high yielding average strain any day and every day.

I didn't get any purple either brosef.....those nugs look tight and tasty as helll. Nice job.

burner

Reaction score
THG & Hammy - I hear yah :D Quality is indeed better than quantity. I just had high expectations thinking I was gonna get 2-3 oz's easy. I think I can accomplish that next run. Hopefully I'll be upgrading to something bigger in the next few months so maybe no more crammed space :aok:

burner

Reaction score
Dman & hammy ...I guess it's whatever pheno I have, The lowest buds and sugar leaves deff started to turn dark purple.

burner

Reaction score
ThAnks Duffy...never heard of "keemo" in that tense...guess its good lol

Ruffy

i love mj!
Reaction score
hey burner, its Ruffy not duffy.,lol keemo is knock you on your *** weed , like something for keemo/ cheemo

burner

Reaction score
My bad ruffy:hubba: ....typing on my phone is a pain sometimes.

Latest posts