leaves are curling major mustache style

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smoke 2 joints

Reaction score
Whats up my mp peeps? I have three plants that just started 12/12 3 days ago but since birth one has been a pain in the balls! The leaves on it all curl real bad almost as if you took a pencil and rolled the leaf onto it and then took the pencil off it leaveing it curled back (old school mustache style) Any clue why?

setup:
Promix, 5 gal. buckets, 3 26w cfls 2 inces away, fish fert and morbloom

sry for the 2nd post but to elaborate on it a bit. It seems that the leaves curl as soon as they leave the diameter of the dome around my light which is about a 9" diameter. They grow until the "boundry" and then seem to curl back to stay in the light. Does that make any sense?

is morbloom a additive... like a 0-50-30 fert? if so.. ur burning them to hell.

Morbloom is a nutrient for flowering but more like 0-10-10 and I havnt even fed it with that yet.

The fish fert is a 5-1-1 and use a 1/4 of the recomended dose. Theres no "burn" at all like you stated just the curling affect.

I originally had mg for soil and experianced the burn so I can identify that symptom quite easily unfortunetly

Does anyone else no why this might be happening? My temps are at 85 and my humidity is around 45-50%????????

Sounds like a ph problem. Get a soil ph tester, it's a much needed piece. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back