Led Growshow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wietled

Reaction score
Led's do work, please visit my Growshow at ledgrow.eu You can also find the movies at Youtube: Led grow 60 Watt
Thanks, Wietled

I dunno man, that isn't really making me want to use them. those plants leave a lot to be desired for sure, not being mean just honest. I have yet to be impressed or even OK with any LED grows I have seen, they just don't seem to be up to par just yet. Sorry if I sound harsh but I figure honety is better than not being honest.

I have to agree with snuggles.
The leds do seem to work in growing but not very well yet. I don't think you could get any better results with 60 watts of light of any other type. Maybe with a lot more lights it would be comparable to hid lights. It would be interesting to see 400 watts led compared to 400 watts hps or mh.

I looked at Wietled grow show on Youtube. His show is cool! LED lighting is the way to go. No heat, cost effective, the lights pay for them selves.
I having been looking at LED lighting and have found a great artical about LED lighting. it is from NASA. you can connect to it through
www.UltraLEDLIghting.com
If you are really loking for lighting check this out.

:bolt:

umbra said:
& bad idea...
I agree with the other posters who say no, IMHO, and not to be mean... they're just not there for this venue...maybe in year 2525, na that's a Zager and Evans song, oh well...:D

Latest posts

Back