Lets do an Ugliest Bud of the Month

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What? No, all my babies are beautiful : )
1704638222926.png

Smoke report please
I have to precede any smoke report with the disclaimer that I have almost no sense of smell. When it was growing my wife said it smelled sweet and fruity. When I chopped it, about the only time my nose reacts at all, it reminded me of a beach salt spray smell. I got a little light headed while I was trimming it too.

The smoke is kind of light and citrusy, best I can do. I get a strong buzz but don't fall asleep like I do with THC Bomb or almost every other strain I've grown. Besides the ultra weak ABC bud, it's the only bud I will smoke in the day time.

My friend grew one outside and her primary/only tester is her husband who she said, "is over the moon about Supafreak". She's growing more at his request. We are just getting started trying to make an auto of it as well.

My only grow, ever. I found two loose seeds and planted them a good while before I found this place. I'm taking notes and trying to learn, but until she ("they/them" - not because I'm 'woke', but because there are two plants) - until their life cycle is complete, I'm just waterin' and lightly trimming big fans off, especially now as I can finally discern buds, small and erratic though they be. They smell good. But she (them 😈 ) ain't very purty. And going downhill slowly.

My hat's off to Crash Magnet - dude - you're obviously way more experienced than I am. That's a piece of art! You Win.
I ain't even in the game. :)

Attachments

• 20240107_112444.jpg
    20240107_112444.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back