Let's share our stashboxes!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

I was taking pics of my new pipe and thought my lil box looked cute. :) I started wondering if a box could reflect a personality? I wonder if there is stash box astrology....:D

Anyways, here's a few pics. The 1st is my old pipe. Old pic too. Some of you probably recognize it.

And here's the new one.

And here's everything snuggled nicely together in my stashbox. Please ignore the gawd-awful tablecloth!!! :eek:

:D

Anyone else want to share?

(EEK, sorry about the big 2nd pic. I thought I sized it down...guess not!!)

Nice background in picture 1... says it all doesn't it.

ill revive this thread in a few weeks with ours.. as at the moment its pretty bare! lol..

nice lookin pipe there SM, hope it hits as well as it looks!!

Well we have stuff stashed all over. ;) Here are a few shots.

100_7726.jpg

100_7727.jpg

100_7728.jpg

Ohhh TBG, I love all of yours. But especially that middle one!!! ;)

Hey, who attached my pics to thumbnails? Thanks!

my stuff won't fit in a stash box....i got a wee kit that sits on my desk....but most of my stuff is on my shelf and on my night stand :)

the painted cigar box is one of my few prized possessions...it was made my a sweet lady from Rhode Island that i have never met...she is a lady i met through one of the message forums and chatted with for many long nights on msn while she was having troubles with her husband...in the end their troubles were worked out...and she felt that i had helped her a lot with my late night chatter and made the box for me

a gift from across the miles to prove that you can form bonds even if you never meet face to face :)

i am a fiend for ladybugs and she painted my astrological sign and the Leo head inside the box ...

Glass Menagerie 037 (Medium).jpg

D-Bday 014 (Small).jpg

D-Bday 016 (Small).jpg

D-Bday 017 (Small).jpg

SmokinMom....what kind of tin is that in your pics? i am a freak for tins :D Can we have a pic of the tin please ;)

LdyLunatic said:
SmokinMom....what kind of tin is that in your pics? i am a freak for tins :D Can we have a pic of the tin please ;)

Me too! I think that's what prompted my stashbox post in the 1st place. LOL.

My tin is actually from Fossil. You know, the company that makes watches. They have every kid at school an empty one for some reason. I took my daughters. I liked the lady with the long hair and sunglasses. :D It fits perfectly in the little drawer where I hide my stash.

Ldy, I'll give you my tin if I can move in with you and share your toys. ;)

Well... I don't actually have my own stash 'box'... but I do have my own line of ashtrays :D heheh

Does a stash tote count?

Zen Ashtray 01 (Medium).JPG

Stash Tote 02 (Medium).JPG

Smokinmom, cool tin box! I got a fossil watch and mine doesn't look that cool at all.:mad::mad::mad:

Mine is just an old Converse box. Philly blunts, blade, scale, and hefty bag of weed. I need to buy a sweet little pipe to add to the collection though.

IMG00193.JPG

IMG00194.JPG

I love my pipe. I've had it for several years. Same with my bong...Gotta include the hightimes..

:headbang: :48: :peace:...taming the beast from within..

mpassion2 009.jpg

mpassion2 010.jpg

Sorry, no fancy equipment here, just these 2 and a lighter close by are all I need. My tin is meaningful though, logo represents my other addiction.;)

Eman:ccc:

DCFC0004.JPG

LdyLunatic said:
my stuff won't fit in a stash box....i got a wee kit that sits on my desk....but most of my stuff is on my shelf and on my night stand :)

the painted cigar box is one of my few prized possessions...it was made my a sweet lady from Rhode Island that i have never met...she is a lady i met through one of the message forums and chatted with for many long nights on msn while she was having troubles with her husband...in the end their troubles were worked out...and she felt that i had helped her a lot with my late night chatter and made the box for me

a gift from across the miles to prove that you can form bonds even if you never meet face to face :)

i am a fiend for ladybugs and she painted my astrological sign and the Leo head inside the box ...
LL your such a show off. :p I love your collection of glass. ;) Were trying to build our own collection but it is going slow at the moment because our taxes were due. Tell ya what when ya own a house in NY state they bend ya over. $2,400 for taxes this year. :eek:

ZenLunatic said:
Well... I don't actually have my own stash 'box'... but I do have my own line of ashtrays :D heheh

Does a stash tote count?
Hey Zen whats up mang. ;) Tell ya what i'll trade ya a jar for a jar. :p

Bro.....we are pretty lucky on our end to have a buddy who works at a glass shop....we get mad deals :D let us know when your shopping again and we can send you some shots from the store ...they have many cabinets jam packed with glass and metal (glass smoker here all the way man:cool: )

SmokinHotMom....watch out...don't short out that keyboard with the drool :p :D

Hey Zen whats up mang. ;) Tell ya what i'll trade ya a jar for a jar. :p

You got it brother, you've got a fine selection my friend :yay: lmao, sure would be fun to be neighbours!

Cheers and good green mojo all around...

zL

mine is just a wood partagas cigar box. i work at a country club and rich people go threw cigars like crazy so i can get as many of these as i want.
the mushroom bowl is what i usualy smoke out of and, the small stone one was a gift from my mom, she got it in mexico for $5US
as you can see i have nothing to smoke on =(

MVC-005S.JPG

MVC-006S.JPG

Here's my stash and the boxes I keep it in.

And of course, The Dink had to get into the pic...

Left to right: Big Bud, Snow White and Aurora Indica.

MVC-018S.JPG

Latest posts

Back