LOL disclaimers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

omnigr33n

I'm a damn monkey.
Reaction score
Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything illegal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

What the hell is this? Are people afraid or something of posting and getting tracked down by the DEA or something?

omnigr33n said:
Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything illegal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

What the hell is this? Are people afraid or something of posting and getting tracked down by the DEA or something?

We've had this one go round' and round' before. Some think it's pointless, others seem to want it. Hey, it's not hurting anyone and if it makes someone feel better, then what the heck, huh? If it's something that annoys you, just don't read it.

That works for me...

Stoney Bud said:
We've had this one go round' and round' before. Some think it's pointless, others seem to want it. Hey, it's not hurting anyone and if it makes someone feel better, then what the heck, huh? If it's something that annoys you, just don't read it.

That works for me...

Amen to that stoney. Do what ever you want when it comes to these things. I just know that it doesn't make a difference to me.

if they bother you they can be turned off where you dont see peoples signatures in your user control panel.

And why is this posted in the indoor section...

(Edit: Good suggestion. Now it's not. - Stoney Bud)

It doesnt annoy me. I just thought it was interesting. Hey guys, Im a very happy go lucky individual that is calm by nature. Online forum posts dont annoy me lol.

It's just something for fun. That's how they like personalizing their signature. :)

Well i am a buisness owner and i know about disclaimers thats why it is on there.also isnt there disclaimers on sights that sell seeds,anything that could be used for illegal things and not for there intented perpose.Either way it makes me happy.See--->:D

ha, yeah they advertise seeds as being "for souvenier purposes only". i suppose i could buy some nice seeds and put them on my coffee table to display (hey, its a souvenier remember ;)) but thats only in place so they can actually sell the seeds

Latest posts

Back