Looking for a potent Sativa strain.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Axess

Reaction score
Hey, Im looking for a strain that's similar to Panama Reds effects.
If it's possible to buy Panama Red seeds anywhere i would be veryglad, but when reading about the strain it seems to be super rare nowdays.
So which strain should i choose to get "similar" effects? if there even is one strain that is similar.
The best sativa i've tried sofar is Hawaii Maui Waui (still using it), but i'm looking for something more powerful and psychedelic.

Btw my first post here. :)

Doc has a pure bread Panama Red.. Its at the bottom of docs page to the left.. Great prices & stealth shipping

Sorry for being noob, but is Doc a user or a seedbank? been looking around for users but didnt find anyone :/
Thanks anyway

Okay thanks, didnt find panama red, but found a Panama strain. tobad it was out of stock but i will wait :) Is there any big diffrence between the Panama and the Panama Red one?

ww.drchronic.com/products.asp?partno=WOS%20Columbia%20Gold%20REG%20x%2010[/url]

World of Seeds

Columbia Gold Landrace

Bottom left side of the page . Look under World of Seeds

This is the site I looked at for info for you. I have never baught from them. Maybe Mass has.

Amnesia Haze is one of the finest Hazes Soma Seeds has to offer. The smell and taste are unforgettable, until you smoke it and forget everything!

1st place, 2004 High Times Cannabis Cup.

www.somaseeds.nl/seeds/amnesiahaze.html

KGB30 said:
World of Seeds

Columbia Gold Landrace

Bottom left side of the page . Look under World of Seeds

Okey so that's suppose to be the Pure Breed Panama Red? if so i'll buy it right away, but after reading the info about that Columbia Gold Landrace i think i'll buy it anyway :)
Edit: I already have a Arjans Haze #3 on vegetation, so that will be intresting to try for sure.
Thanks alot for the helpful answers :)

From what's available to you I would go for Cinderella 99 to be honest. My work always ends up getting compared to Cinderella 99 because of another grower that's in my ring of friends who exclusively grows it. It gives an above average yield. 7-8 weeks of flowering with trippier heady benefits from harvesting on the earlier side of the spectrum. Great flavors throughout the phenotypes (pineapple, tropical fruit, spice, etc.) and most importantly it does have an amazing and trippy high. Unique.

Cinderella 99 F2

Indoor / Outdoor
These are seeds made from Brothers Grimm stock. One of the nice things about this line is it's quite true breeding. You will get 99.9% of what you get from the original. Cindy is a very easy variety to grow. You will never get a hermy even if you mistreat her. She is cooperative and will show you the gender in the preflowers even in the veg stage. Cindy is easy to clone and will root readily. I've successfully cloned her even from cuttings taken after two weeks of flowering. Cloning is the way to go and after you pick out your favorite female plant use the clone from her to be the clone mother. Another great thing about this variety is it's exceptionaly low odor. It has very little smell while it's growing and it smells kind of citrus like or a faint lemon lime scent. If you were worried about stinking up your house or apartment, this will help keep you safe. The high produceed is out of this world! I would call it a super up high, the type that makes you want to do things and laugh like a loon. It's spacey and very cerebral. If you want something that will impress your friends this is it.

Indoor flowering: 50 days.

hempdepot.ca/seeds/joeyweed/Cinderella99.html

View attachment Cinderella 99 F2 1.bmp

That sounds like a awesome strain! :) I'll have to go for that one, but first i have to find a website that has c99 seeds available.
Otherwise i'll pick Columbia Gold Landrace and Wild Thailand from World of Seeds.
Thanks for the advice.

:hubba:
Axess said:
That sounds like a awesome strain! :) I'll have to go for that one, but first i have to find a website that has c99 seeds available.
Otherwise i'll pick Columbia Gold Landrace and Wild Thailand from World of Seeds.
Thanks for the advice.

I found the bank Don't know if it's good or not...

Cinderella 99 F2

Indoor / Outdoor
These are seeds made from Brothers Grimm stock. One of the nice things about this line is it's quite true breeding. You will get 99.9% of what you get from the original. Cindy is a very easy variety to grow. You will never get a hermy even if you mistreat her. She is cooperative and will show you the gender in the preflowers even in the veg stage. Cindy is easy to clone and will root readily. I've successfully cloned her even from cuttings taken after two weeks of flowering. Cloning is the way to go and after you pick out your favorite female plant use the clone from her to be the clone mother. Another great thing about this variety is it's exceptionaly low odor. It has very little smell while it's growing and it smells kind of citrus like or a faint lemon lime scent. If you were worried about stinking up your house or apartment, this will help keep you safe. The high produceed is out of this world! I would call it a super up high, the type that makes you want to do things and laugh like a loon. It's spacey and very cerebral. If you want something that will impress your friends this is it.

Indoor flowering: 50 days

hempdepot.ca/seeds/joeyweed/Cinderella99.html

Latest posts

Back