male or fem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sickbiker

Reaction score
I am new at this can anyone help me tell if these are male or fem

2011-03-15_15-39-59_849.jpg

2011-03-15_15-40-12_589.jpg

How old are they? I see nothing there to indicate sex either way.

male-female-plant-differences-how-to-1.jpg

they are 16 days from seed I was told that autos start to show sex around 15 to 20 days . Ok i was worryed cause im a little unsure

Yeah autos usually show for me by 3 weeks...you will have ample opportunity to remove the males before they can spew.

me either..But they sure look healthy..Happy growing

:48:

I just want to be sure before i pull it but i think it a male

2011-03-17_12-53-37_377.jpg

sickbiker said:
I just want to be sure before i pull it but i think it a male

NUTSx2!! I mean that in two ways, one in reference to the sexuality of your plant and also as an expression of bitterness and disdain.
-SSF-

damn this sucks i started with 6 then lost 2 of the seedling and now 3 of my 4 are male and the one thats not male is the runt EDIT. damn feminized seeds

Sorry to hear that bro...

EDIT: Could you shoot an email to the people you bought them from? If they were marked as feminized...IDK about that...Id try an email.

Yea, I didnt kno they were feminized I just thought they were auto... now I kinda feel bad lol I would write those guys a email seein if they could do anything about it

this is what they say on there web site
WE WILL NOT ANSWER ANY QUERIES THAT MENTION GROWING OR GERMINATION
We also cannot replace seeds that do not germinate as they are not sold for this purpose.

Oh yea cuz of the whole souvenir no germination thing.... thats shitty man for sure i feel for ya

da%m im mad what could i have done to make them all male. It had to be the da%n runt that was female

So email them and ask what makes them Feminized.... dont mention that fact that you've germmed em... If they give you mumbo jumbo then I'd stay away from the company.

Well, I am a bit more cynical and agressive when it comes to stuff like that.
My plan of attack would be an email stating you HAD germed them and you are fully legal (weather you are or not, they misled you so why not mislead them a little) I would then mention you are a prominent member of several online forums and you will be publicising your experience of their product, name of company, name of strain, date of purchase etc in a review you are completing on several products from several different vendors. You expect them to fair badly in this comparison.
No threats, just an honest review of your findings. I will read it and I feel you should let us know where you bought them so we can be warned not to use them!

I do feel for ya though.
Stay frosty fella. W

Latest posts

Back