Males, could it work?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THCskunk

Colombian Gold
Reaction score
clipping off the balls of male, could that prevent fertalization?

i not sure ,but i doubt :( but you not 100% sure until you try it :)

THCskunk said:
clipping off the balls of male, could that prevent fertalization?

Why would you want to do that to someone? OUCH!

Oh, you mean the pollen sacs from a male plant!

Whewwwwwwww, you scared the hell outta me!

Why would you want to grow a male plant?

I heard this from a guy who has been growing for 32 years. He told me male plants can be smoked if processed the right way. Now the reason I want to keep this one is becuase he is one wicked sticky stinky plant, would like to breed this one. Another reason is because it serves good medicine in a Bottle of Rubbing alcohol. Now dont get me wrong, the question of "CHOPPING THE BALLS OFF" is for future refrence and just to read opinions on it.

:rofl:.......Of course I am not going to drink it, clipping the leaves off and shoving them into rubbing alcohol is the way we have been doing for years. Backaches and such pains of bieng sore are magically gone. :joint:

THCskunk said:
I heard this from a guy who has been growing for 32 years. He told me male plants can be smoked if processed the right way. Now the reason I want to keep this one is becuase he is one wicked sticky stinky plant, would like to breed this one. Another reason is because it serves good medicine in a Bottle of Rubbing alcohol. Now dont get me wrong, the question of "CHOPPING THE BALLS OFF" is for future refrence and just to read opinions on it.

you'll have a hard time keeping up with the male genetalia T'...."segregateing" him is your best option. "Exceptional" males always interest me. What strain?..
Any background on him?..
I've been growing 25+ yrs, doing hybrid X's and "knockoffs" for the last 10 or so, and have come across very few(prolly less than 5) males that I considered exceptional . "visible" trichomes being one of the rarest of qualities.
Sounds like a keeper...You do know you can flower, harvest/collect pollen and store it for future use.
Males are easy keepers, too. They survive well under less than ideal conditions, low light, low nutes, ect. You can even cut him back and keep him under 24/0 flo's and flower him when you need pollen again.

Hi y-all,

can somebody, once and for all, tell me if male plants actually produce any THC? can you smoke the males at all?

THCskunk, you said "if processed in the right way" in a previous post. what way would that be???

one very curious little monkey here...

Same here, I'd like to know, if any males are discovered, is it worth growing them out and just using the leaves to make hash?? or is it completely useless and dangerous to the other sex?

Having the male in hand you have to pull the whole plant out clipping the bottom of the stem thus eliminating the roots and soil which can spioil the process. Then placing the plant in clear dense plastic bag and closing it air tight. Leaving it in direct sun light for 2-3 HRS to sweat the THC then it absorbs it back by itself. After doing so place processed male in PAPER bag and fold it neatly and let set for 2 days in the dark. Then after doing so your ready to smoke your male resulting in a pretty tasty joint. NOTHING GOES TO WASTE. oh yeah by the way, SMOKE ONLY THE LEAVES! SORRY FORGOTT THAT PART.

smoke only the leaves... hmm no thanks, make hash with them? maybe

Latest posts

Back