Man This sucks...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goober0ne

Nore Cali Bud Farmer
Reaction score
yea i am back....the clones are in cruddy shape, they continue to get nute burn even after switching them to a soil that is 0 0 0.5, and their leaves continue to curl up like it is nitrogen burn...i need help i don't want them to die, everyday more and more leaves show sign f burn what do i do..plz help...

eric

pics would help, what type of soil were they in? have you tried to flush them? have the cuttin rooted yet?

iF THEY DON'T HAVE ROOTS YET, DON'T TRANSPLANT THEM OR MESS WITH THEM, THE FIRST DAY OR TWO AFTER TAKING CUTTINGS, THEY USUALLY LOOK BAD, THEN GET BETTER. IF THEY'RE NEW CLONES, THEY MAY BE WILTING, I TRIED "ANTI-WILT" FOLIAR SPRAY AND IT SOLVED MY WILTING PROBLEMS. WITH OUT PICS, IT'S HARD TO TELL IF IT'S WILTING, HEAT STRESS OR NUTE BUILD UP.

Oh Yeah, You Should Flush The Soil, Either With Six Times The Container Volume With Water (add A Very Small Amount Of General Purpose Nute With It) Or With A Product Like "final Flush"

yea i am gonna use flora kleen from gen hydro......i burned these clones 6 days ago with Amazon bloom soil and the nput them into Black Gold after dunking them and flushing their rock wool cubes, then two days later they looked a little better so i used a very weak foliar spray(Gen Hyrdo's CHI,Green Fuse Veg, Floraliscious Veg) and then tehy got nut burn again, but this time it was clearly nitrogen that was the problem, curled leaves, dark green so forth, but the foliar spray does not have enough nitrogen to do that so i think it is nutes still in the rock wool burning the roots cuz it was this morn, after i watered them more last night when light went on, that i noticed more damage appearing....so i am gonna flush them with Flroa Kleen from gen. Hydro

sounds like your tryin to kill them. less is more. the more you try to do for them the more your hurtin them. you keep givin them food your gonna keep burnin them. i would say leave them alone and let them recover for a bit

i know but i thought it was over, i mean th e formula was so light in the foliar spray but now after this flush i just finished i am gonna do nothing but water for a minute until i see enough growth. The Flora Kleen shouldn't hurt them right?

Dont turn it into a nightmare its really quite simple.
Dont use any nutes untill well rooted.
If using rockwool just leave them be until well rooted, then transplant.

Ive said this before, if your having trouble cloning try this incedibly easy method.
Take your cutting, dont get to much leaf
I cut off the first set of branches and make my 45 degree cut right under that.

Dip in any type root hormone.

Stick down into small rookwool cube, that was pre soaked

Put them in a shallow baking pan or whatever, keep the very bottom of the rockwool cube wet with plain water.

You can have 1/4 inch of water in the bottom at first then slowly reduce that amount to keep the cubes just barely wet.

Thats it, no domes no misting just keep under floro lights.

It may not be the fastest way but it works for me 100% Ive never lost 1 doing it this way with the strains I have grown. Give it a shot.

Here is a picture of clones taken this way, you can see roots growing out of the cubes in the water.

clones.jpg.jpg

thats the same way i do it but instead of rockwool i use peat pellets. works every time.

yOU DON'T NEED TO USE NUTRIENTS ON NEW CLONES TILL THEY SHOW ROOTS OUT OF THE CUBE, USUALLY 7-14 DAYS LATER. iF YOU WANT TO USE NUTRIENT, USE IT AT ABOUT 3-400PPM PER GAL. WE SOMETIMES PAY TOO MUCH ATTENTION, LET THE PLANTS RELAX FOR A BIT WITH SOME PH WATER

i have to go with slowmo77 om this one maybe your going to fast. and lets see some pics

Latest posts

Back