Man Tries to Pay McDonald's Tab With Pot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

POTUS

Two cheeseburgers, fries and a shake....here's some smoke...

Monday, October 13, 2008

A McDonald's cashier called 911 after a Vero Beach drive-thru customer allegedly offered to pay for his meal with marijuana. The Indian River County Sheriff's Office said the cashier called Monday with a description of the vehicle the suspect had been riding in.

A deputy spotted the vehicle, found marijuana in the car and arrested its occupant, 27-year-old Shawn Alexander Pannullo.
Pannullo was charged with possession of cannabis and posted $500 bail. It was unclear if he had an attorney.

A Sheriff's report did not say what the suspect ordered at McDonald's or if he ultimately purchased the meal using something other than marijuana.

Ok man, here's your food, and your change; two nickels, a pinner and some shake....have a good day!

In a perfect world, that's what should have happened!

I actually do this for a sandwich delivery shop around here. A long-time buddy is a delivery guy and he brings me munchies at the end of his shift and I pay him with a bowl or two.

wonder if he got a happy meal?:D
notice his initials?
SAP...(one big sap)...

when I used to deliver pizza in college people would tip me with weed. If it were shitty weed I would just sell it for 10 bucks and 10 bucks is heck of a tip!!

it is a stronger currency then our dollar and excepted in more places

Why did the cashier call 911 like it was some sort of emergency? The cashier should have been reprimanded for improper use of emergency services.

Latest posts

Back