Mandala Strains ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bah! I have to pick up some Satori at some darn point!! You all with your larry's and Satori's.... someone just go ahead and cross Larry and Satori. 0.0

Hamster Lewis said:
Having now tried some Satori I can say, hot damn this strain rocks. And I am only at 7 weeks of flowering.

Dangit Hammy,,yur making my mouth water. I cant wait till one day I can taste the goodness of Satori.:eek:

WeedHopper said:
Dangit Hammy,,yur making my mouth water. I cant wait till one day I can taste the goodness of Satori.:eek:

I am sure I will be holding a Satori Mom when you are set to grow again. You can always hit me up at the other place and I will take care of you bro. Really good uplifting smoke.

lol yeah iv been itchin to get my hands on some satori, but attitude is sold out, i know i know go to mandalas site, but they are also down until sometime in january and yah dont get many good freebies lol, i know freebies are well free but hey a free seed that grows up into a QP is still totaly worth it lol. gonna wait for attitude to have em back in stock then ill buy some lol... cant wait that satori looks so nice, id love to get my hands on a qp or 2 and make some bho wax. this headband wax is amazing i could only imagine the uplifting energetic and possible psychoactive high from satori concentrate... lol

Mandala strains are famous for their exceptional performance and top grade marijuana. For outdoor growers in northern climates where harvesting by the end of September is a priority, Mandala is an excellent choice.

Latest posts

Back