Marijuana "Miracle" - NEW Study Finds THC REMOVES Toxic Buildup That Causes Alzheimer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnin1

Reaction score
Marijuana "Miracle" - NEW Study Finds THC REMOVES Toxic Buildup That Causes Alzheimer's In Elderly

American Mysteries & Conspiracies

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDtWrV3iq3g[/ame]

Latest research shows that THC is not only a cancer fighting proponent but can also be used to remove a layer of toxic protein that builds up around the brain causing what we know of as 'Alzheimer's Disease.'

I had a very good friend die earlier this year from Alzheimers...and he was a lifelong heavy imbiber. So, I guess it is one of those things that sometimes it removes the toxic protein. Let's hope that the DEA is actually going to move cannabis from Sch 1 so some real testing can be done. Anything that shows hope for Alzeimers patients should be investigated further.

Since I have to older uncles with it, I hope the research can be done, too.

Maybe it has to be eaten to provide the benefits? Or maybe the rest of our lifestyle matters? TA, I hope your uncles can benefit from this.
THG, sorry about your friend.

I need no proof weed protects the brain !--- The injuries from my fall the doctor described as similar to what U would see if someone was hit in the face with a baseball bat !--- I shouldn't be able to walk and talk at the same time !--- Weed helped my brain repair and rewire itself !-- I eat weed as cannacaps for pain and mood swings !-- That's where U get the best health benefits ---I don't need proof !-- Lost most of a decade because they had me on morphine !-- I'm happier and healthier and use weed instead of thier morphine !--
So in my Texas my medicine is against the law !---What would U do ?--
Best Wishes Tech !

Keef, I moved. I have renal problems and have to be quite careful with pain killers, even OTC medication. But a lifetime of working and playing hard has left me with quite painful arthritis and other joint problems. I simply got tired of my state making me a criminal when I am just trying to stay well and healthy and active.

Rosebud, thank you. I am sure that what we do with the rest of our life matters. My friend had diabetes that he did not regulate well enough and he loved his rich foods and probably a bit too much Irish whiskey. I do miss him though.

I'm not moving unless a hurricane wipes us out --then we go back to the swamp THG !-- I'm tired of running and hiding ---I think I make my stand here !---They gonna let me grow legal weed or put me in jail if they catch me !--- I don't know any other way !--

Latest posts

Back