Marijuana policy reform group urges nationwide boycott of Walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cubby said:
(I learned a long time ago, never argue with an idiot, people won't know who's who).
Have a nice day.;)

Point Proven:D

Cant we all just get along? This is a server dedicated to marijuana for goodness sake. We should all be holding hands and singing Kum bay ya :)

Bonghits4jesus said:
Cant we all just get along? This is a server dedicated to marijuana for goodness sake. We should all be holding hands and singing Kum bay ya :)
Shucks man, I was just starting to get into the pointless walmart bashing and getting name called.

I think you have a great idea though.

PieRsquare said:
Their business strategy is one of the best in the entire world. That's why they are the largest retailer in the world.

Their employees are people right from your neighborhood. If you worked there, would you suddenly suck just because you decided to support your family by working there?

Everything about Sam Walton's way of retail is watched by every other retailer in the business and they try as hard as they can to copy it.

Your comments sound elitist. You just make fun of poor people or what?

It's like you're flaunting your supposed superiority. Walmart bashing is the easiest thing there is to do. Heck, lets hear what you think of Microsoft now. Wanna bash another extremely successful business?

Your post is a cliche.
maybe you don't get it...WAL-MART SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back