Marijuana Prices In The Usa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prices are so bad EVERY where:hairpull: That is one of the BIG reasons I grow.Got to love FREE weed.:D

Here an 1/8th is 20-50 and 40-100 a 1/4th depending on the quality, availability, and time of year. Exotics (White Rhino, Afghan, Purple Widow) are all $50 an 1/8th. Some dirty mexican is 20-25. Decent press is usually $30. Good fluff ranges from $35 to $45.

There are other things that are relative as well though. Right now, you would have hard time getting rid of some dirty mexican right now, because there is so much good, quality fresh bud going around. So, that is going around for 30-35 because there is so much of it. That same weed would be selling for 40-45 by the first of the year.

DLtoker said:
Where I come from, exotics (they really aren't even exotic being mango and cherry) run about $4,500 per lb. That's what it was a few years ago anyways.
It was like that where I was from at the time as well. Now that ive met some people I get the real good headsmoke at very reasonable prices. ITs still expensive and growing is looking like a more lucrative option every time its time to re-up

Latest posts

Back