MassProducers' Cloner: $20 mini version 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey iii I did some of researching.. maybe it would be smarter to cover the white color on that dashboard so the under leaves will not get lights.. the top of leaves is suppose to get lights only..

I did thought about use the plastic 4x4x16 fences and close the top lids on the both of ends along with airstones inside.. and have tubes lined up on the top hmm?:hubba:

its like I can make shelves of that in one place.. will that be awesome?

once it roots.. then transplant it right away.. way easy!! and can manage to be under only one hood of light..

Well, of the 4 Celtic Hash clones we took, 3 look GREAT this morning. The little guy wasn't looking too hot, so I pulled it and fed it to the rabbits. Still, 3 outta 4 ain't bad. AND, the other 4 clones from the N Lights and Blue Haze look great.:hubba:

001.JPG

papabeach1 said:
hey iii I did some of researching.. maybe it would be smarter to cover the white color on that dashboard so the under leaves will not get lights.. the top of leaves is suppose to get lights only.

Um...... huh?
There isn't enough Lumen penetration from 15" away with less that 50W of flouro T5. And, it will not matter if the undersides of the LEAVES get light, that is what they are THERE to do. Collect CO2 and Photosenthesize. It is he ROOTS you do not want exposed to intense, direct light. Thank you for your concern, though.....

Do you submerse the cutting's end in water, or do you let it rest just above the water to get misted by bubbles?

The tips of the cuttings are about an inch and a half above the water level. They get misted by the bubbles from the airstones popping as they break surface tension. Also, VERY humid underneath the top tray.

papabeach1 said:
hey iii I did some of researching.. maybe it would be smarter to cover the white color on that dashboard so the under leaves will not get lights.. the top of leaves is suppose to get lights only..

I did thought about use the plastic 4x4x16 fences and close the top lids on the both of ends along with airstones inside.. and have tubes lined up on the top hmm?:hubba:

its like I can make shelves of that in one place.. will that be awesome?

once it roots.. then transplant it right away.. way easy!! and can manage to be under only one hood of light..

Hey,,, ya could use PVC pipe.They make all sizes of pipe and fittings.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back