Memes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4461f65bfd0e5108.jpg

Boo is fked up again.

giphy.gif
I recently restarted smoking during the day like I did when I was younger...business basically took that joy away from me...smoke a little too much of the wrong strain and it's tough navigating thru my day...smoking before mowing is quite enjoyable...I don't do manicure like pute does, chainsaws and tractors work for me...

I recently restarted smoking during the day like I did when I was younger...business basically took that joy away from me...smoke a little too much of the wrong strain and it's tough navigating thru my day...smoking before mowing is quite enjoyable...I don't do manicure like pute does, chainsaws and tractors work for me...
That is because people like you and Hippie have a little bit more property to take care of than me.

I have found that smoking makes most projects more enjoyable!

Latest posts

Back