MendoCo Sour Diesel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benamucc

is NORML
Reaction score
Deep from my personal collection comes one of the best Sour Diesels I've ever smoked. It would get us "scary" high.

Still curing, and have not sampled yet. Changed a little color towards the end. A true 9week+ strain. Heavy yeild. Just kept putting on more and more weight all the way to the end. Could have nuted an extra week. But no complaints. Smells like kerosene.

This is not a pic of the head nugs. Just my favorite because it was off a branch that was SEVERLY damaged. Rebuilt it's stem and turned into this "lucky horseshoe".

DSC07561.JPG

DSC07562.JPG

Thank you sir. I'm the same way. I can smell a SourD a mile away.

mmm sour d...looks good ben...i have a sour d moonshine that i have a soft spot for...she puts out like that at the end too. did your's shoot fox tails near finish? mine does off the main cola when i start straigh water...peace...:D

Not to downplay the herb my friend, but it looks to me like Purple Diesel, not Sour D.

Mendo is pumping Purple D because of the unique color it produces.

Have to agree w norcalhal not just the color, bud structure as well. What is the taste like? Looks great either way bro!
B.P.

Latest posts

Back