Merry Christmas Everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well done HIE! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY FRIENDS, HERE AT MP. stay safe and warm.
mrs $ and i will be in the kitchen baking goodies when she gets home from work tonite. she works in the alzheimers unit, while most residents have family come and pick them up, many do not.
so we will bring them treats and one of the dogs to visit, they all love it when we bring a dog.

$$

Hey Fastcash, my girlfriend works with altzheimers, and demensia patients, she's working tonight and 5 hrs tommorrow....Merry Christmas bud!

Merry Christmas!
And Green Mojo
To Every One.

PS: awesome poem HIE!

Merry Christmas Northern Honey & EVERYONE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalize_freedom
Yes Hippy...Thank you, it also touched me,and I'm sure every veteran on this site....Thanks Buddy, Merry Christmas!

snaxforgandhi said:
:yeahthat: ~Snaxa Claus

Thanks so much HIE... You don't have to be a vet for that poem to tug at your heartstrings. Freedom exacts an awful toll. I pray we won't forget our veterans. :eek:

Thankyou Hippy...as a tear rolls down his face

To All here as my second family
: Merry Christmas to you and Yours..

Thanks to MarP and this forum ~

Meds4Me ~

merry christmas everyone and spot on with the poem hie

Good poem Hippy, Have a Very Merry Christmas And Please God bless all the men and women that serve to protect our freedoms
because freedom is raerly ever free and they deserve more than we can ever hope to repay

Merry X-Mas All...Nice poem Brother Hippy... Easy $, sounds like your better half and yourself are special people, and i want to recognize your kindness, and praise y'all here...i know many folks of your caliber fast$. you are the heart and soul of what makes us a great nation...sharing, and caring for those less fortunate than ourselves is very noble of you kind sir, and madame...

my better half used to do suicide watch every x-mas eve, all through the night, at our local hospital...you would'nt think there would be someone with thoughts of ending thier lives this time of year, but, there are many, many...(i heard 5 calls go out over the scanner last night, alone. and another 9 the night before...)...

i had to ask her to give this work up after 10 years, 'cause it was beginning to weigh heavy on her soul, and the depressed feelings of not being able to help everyone was wearing on her badly...

the dog at the alzheimers patients place of living is the key $...a puppy can do tremendous work on the sick...thank you for being the caring couple that you are, and may you be blessed this holiday season...

im a vet and it said a lot txs hippie and merry xmas and thxs to all vets and those who serve them

merry christmas everyone from me and the lady rasta,,,,,,,,,,, p,l,r

HIE,,

I'm not into poetry much, but hat was beautiful!

Like I said in SNOWED IN - CHRISTMAS CANCELED, the soldiers, sailors, airmen or what ever military personnel really understand the true meaning of Christmas -- to celebrate the birth of Christ who like them was willing to sacrifice himself for strangers. Whether you believe HE was divine or just a great prophet or just a very wise man, you have to admit that no one in history has changed the world so much, and most of it for the good. If everyone lived by HIS golden rule, "Do unto others as you would have done unto you." there would be no need for the military and their sacrifices.

Thank you everyone for trying to improve our world and especially those who stand between us death.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Good smoking.

Latest posts

Back