My 09 outdoor grow RED CHERRY BUDZ!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiwiana kronic

MaryJane Apreciation Club
Reaction score
Hi there peeps.

I had a grow journal on this website (and another website) last year which went fairly well, I learnt alot of things from the people on this forum and from researching, and have applied those things to this years grow and all is looking very nice! The differences are, firstly, that I have 3 seperate plants now instead of just the one (which I called MonoMary (meaning One MaryJane)), they are in the ground rather than in a 15l pot, I haven't used as much growing stimulants, they dont get quite as much sun due to the difficulty of trying to remain unseen by neighbors etc (there's always a comprimise), and the genetics are quite different.

Produced from clones, these girls were planted in the first week of Jan (we're Southern Hemisphere here) so they are into about week 14 now and I expect to be pulling them in around 2 weeks or slightly more. Being an outdoor grow its highly dodgy and scary, I have had many nightmares of all sorts of bad things happening to them but I am hanging in there, the final results will be mind blowing, just wait and see...

In the meantime, feel free to check out my beutiful Red Cherries.... :hubba:

redcherry1.jpg

red cherry2.jpg

redcherrybush.jpg

Woah! that lil bit of pink gives me an erection haha. Looks amazing.

Fark It All - Theives Stole My Red Cherries Last Night - Im On A Rampage - Mutha Farkas!!!!!

I am so sorry kk. Those were spectacular looking. You need to enter the first pic in our BPOM contest. Nice camera work, too. I sure hope you find out who did it. Stay out of jail, okay?

Latest posts

Back