starting a new grow in a few days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cannabis growth is made up of a series of stages that plants undergo during their lifecycle. Each stage during the cannabis cultivation process requires its own unique demands, including different levels of light, water, and nutrients. The quality of your plant depends on your knowledge of the cannabis growth stages and the lifecycle of your plants. Grow room air filtration protects plants throughout each stage of growth, providing mold and bacteria prevention, putting a stop to stagnant air, and producing clean, filtered air 24 hours a day.
You seem to be very experienced in the art of the weed
I need advice on Cannabis suppositories and how deep they have to be planted up inside my anus, some say just inside the sphincter and other recommend 2-3 inches up inside the flow tract.
Thanks so much looking forward to an honest answer.

He likes to copy and paste his bullshit. Ain't smart enough to carry on a real conversation with members.
How did his name get changed😁
Maybe now he will have something else to say.
😂😂😂
I was thinking one of the mods did that. Got a pretty good chuckle out of it who ever gets the credit…

Why I never.😎
giphy.gif

Can't ignore a Mod.😁
Lord knows I've tried.... muwahahaha..

So how's the growing thang going buddy.. I liked how you watered in your pots and allowed them to settle. keeps the seed from getting sucked down to deep. and planting on lunar cycles is what i try to do.. I found out cloning works better to.. plants are so cool...

luck

Latest posts

Back