Newby and new member

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kydas101

Reaction score
He guy's n girls, how's everyone doing? New member, just wanting to absorb as much knowledge as I can from everyone here. I've been reading heaps of threads and wow! There are a lot of knowledgeable people in this forum. I love it. I'm not doing anything spectacular with any grows of my own. Just the odd plant here and there for personal use and to share with friends. I have one plant on the go at the moment. Well, four really, but only one of them is going great guns. (Well i thought so until i saw some threads from some of the people in here haha, holy heck!!) Growing in soil in my garden that is a mixture of premium potting mix and composted cow manure with a little chicken manure chucked in. I didn't realise Ph was a huge thing until last night. So, I checked my soil Ph and it's 7. I know my water is around 8.2 due to an obsessive fish keeping hobby lol, so I see i have something to work on already with my new found knowledge 😅 Anyway, thanks for having me, and I wish everyone here the best success with their grows 🤙

Ps: Forgot to mention I'm from Oz
Cheers everyone

Thanks everyone. Looking through some of the grow journals I'm absolutely blown away! Some very impressive stuff going on here. Hopefully I can learn some handy hints and how how to correct any problems I might have in the future so I can stay stress free.

I'm on the west side. Beautiful weather here most of the time. Gets a bit nippy in winter tho haha. Gotta have the fire goin
Christmas Avatar for you
1701359960319.png

He guy's n girls, how's everyone doing? New member, just wanting to absorb as much knowledge as I can from everyone here. I've been reading heaps of threads and wow! There are a lot of knowledgeable people in this forum. I love it. I'm not doing anything spectacular with any grows of my own. Just the odd plant here and there for personal use and to share with friends. I have one plant on the go at the moment. Well, four really, but only one of them is going great guns. (Well i thought so until i saw some threads from some of the people in here haha, holy heck!!) Growing in soil in my garden that is a mixture of premium potting mix and composted cow manure with a little chicken manure chucked in. I didn't realise Ph was a huge thing until last night. So, I checked my soil Ph and it's 7. I know my water is around 8.2 due to an obsessive fish keeping hobby lol, so I see i have something to work on already with my new found knowledge 😅 Anyway, thanks for having me, and I wish everyone here the best success with their grows 🤙

Ps: Forgot to mention I'm from Oz
Cheers everyone
Hello. I tried to grow fish once. Turns out a Grouper needs more than a 10 gallon tank. That's too bad...had to throw him back. I was so looking forward to the fish fry too, 'cause I got a new hush puppy recipe I want to try.

Welcome, kydas!

Hello. I tried to grow fish once. Turns out a Grouper needs more than a 10 gallon tank. That's too bad...had to throw him back. I was so looking forward to the fish fry too, 'cause I got a new hush puppy recipe I want to try.

Welcome, kydas!
Is he using the fish water to feed his plants?
I tried that with my Koi pond and it was not a good thing
My plants were not happy, too much ammonia in the water

Joe has so many volts running through his body he can make a light bulb work just by touching it.😁

Latest posts

Back