New to growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did tell him the patch in the back was just hemp which we let go to seed and feed it to the chickens as a nutritional supplement

I don’t think he bought it
I think you should have told the truth and offered to cut it down if they didn't want it. Of course leave out the part about it coming up everywhere next year 😂. You should fess up if y’all sign a contract so he knows you are the honest guy you are. Who knows he may want to keep them or maybe his ole lady will dig them 🙃

I've been watering twice a day. Some of my plants are struggling. Everyday 100 degree temps are hard on them.
Are you using nutrients I suspect something more is going on with your plants like bad chemicals excuse me if I’m wrong
you know , we may have to chop down all the volunteers over at the homestead because the potential new owners may not appreciate them as much as us

i hate to chop them but what is a person gonna do?
Get the top put a rope on it bend it to the ground to make a shorter bush that’s lower than the gate

I think you should have told the truth and offered to cut it down if they didn't want it. Of course leave out the part about it coming up everywhere next year 😂. You should fess up if y’all sign a contract so he knows you are the honest guy you are. Who knows he may want to keep them or maybe his ole lady will dig them 🙃

ya know , when I showed the buyers the backyard , I knew they would see the plants , can’t help it , there they are right out the kitchen door in the hoophouse

and if I really thought that the plants would cause them to back out of the deal , well then maybe they are not the right customers anyway , or , I would have chopped them before showing the place

so I downplayed them , just like I never mentioned the squash , tomato plants , or the holyhocks

they are plants just like all the other ones in the garden

who cares?

gonna play it by ear the next 90 days until we close

Are you using nutrients I suspect something more is going on with your plants like bad chemicals excuse me if I’m wrong

Get the top put a rope on it bend it to the ground to make a shorter bush that’s lower than the gate
Manure and worm castings to start. Foxpro and Cal Mag sparingly. Fish emulsion twice but the creatures want to dig it up so I stopped using it. Potassium Silicate is going to be here Thursday. I've cut back on feeding because of the extreme heat. I mulched everything this morning so between that and the Potassium Silicate, hopefully I'll be able to survive the heat. 105 as I type this. Nothing but 100's in the weather forecast and no rain in months.

Manure and worm castings to start. Foxpro and Cal Mag sparingly. Fish emulsion twice but the creatures want to dig it up so I stopped using it. Potassium Silicate is going to be here Thursday. I've cut back on feeding because of the extreme heat. I mulched everything this morning so between that and the Potassium Silicate, hopefully I'll be able to survive the heat. 105 as I type this. Nothing but 100's in the weather forecast and no rain in months.
Well I believe in all water grows I think you might be killing your plants with all those chemicals I would just water and leave all other nutrients alone and pray it’s not to late to give u nice buds

1692892248753.png

Hello everyone I'm new to the group and new to growing glad to be here... I live in Phoenix AZ where it gets very hot 110 or higher at times I don't have the option of growing inside so I have to how outside any help would be greatly appreciated
My summer was just that for 46 days straight then 99 and another 20 days all above 100. Yesterday was our first day that was not above 90 since May. If I can grow you can too. Look for strains that are heat tolerant. Welcome a lot of real good help around.

I know the feeling

Latest posts

Back