noob with a grow question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i pulled a few seeds from the plant. since then 2 things have happened.
first, the plant is revegging in some spots, but doesn't seem to be producing any more seeds for now. nothing that looks like pollen yet either.
second, the seeds i pulled are in paper towels and one has germinated already and is now happily growing in soil.
next up, i wanna learn how to grow in coco/perlite. time to do some more reading of this awesome forum.
come to Bingo ☝️

it does feel a bit Bingo, joeb631a. i wonder what is in store for me next?
Don't gitcher hopes up on the BINGO! thang, decayer. I've been here all summer, and ain't even sure what day it's alleged to occur. "Play BINGO!" they said. "WIN PRIZES!" they said. "You could call the game!". They SAID.
I haven't seen a table, a hallway, a bingo machine...or even an RSVP invite. My therapist thinks they're just toying with me, 'cause I'm, well, you know...special...and, and...slow. (that's not even my fault-uh!)

Welcome to The Passion!

Don't gitcher hopes up on the BINGO! thang, decayer. I've been here all summer, and ain't even sure what day it's alleged to occur. "Play BINGO!" they said. "WIN PRIZES!" they said. "You could call the game!". They SAID.
I haven't seen a table, a hallway, a bingo machine...or even an RSVP invite. My therapist thinks they're just toying with me, 'cause I'm, well, you know...special...and, and...slow. (that's not even my fault-uh!)

Welcome to The Passion!

Welcome to The Passion!
Lol

willie nelson said to me other day.... he said, "you young folk best take care of global warming real quick. or you will not leave behind a sustainable environment for keith richards and myself".
I am old enough to remember when the narrative was a coming ice age. Must’ve been back before ‘the science’…

Well we had fking Ice Age in Texas a few yrs ago. Fking -10 shit. Fked us up but good.
We lost power for 3 days.🤪

Last edited:
Well we had fking Ice Age in Texas a few yrs ago. Fking -10 shit. Fked us up but good.
Had a tree split my roof in half about 15 years ago. No power for about 10 days. Bought a generator after getting no date for power restoration and an hour after I hooked it up, power came back on…🤬

Well, you know, senators vacationing in Cancun and shit brought that on...if only there was a climate czar or some such to kontrol the weather...

Latest posts

Back