GM Photo ReRun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenmobster440

Reaction score
Time has come to start another thread. This one will be a rerun of some photo fem strains I grew out this spring.

So far the line up is...

Cornbread
Cinderella99 #2
SugarBlackRose 1&2
These clones were taken at 3 weeks into flower. They have since rooted and revegged and are ready for a little one on one with the 300w.

On hold for now is the rooting clones I took at 8+ weeks into flower. These may or may not join the group.
Cinderella99 #1
Tangie
Durban Poison

Some call it monster cropping. Years ago we just called it a flowering clone. I've not grown these outside but if well vegged and placed outdoors I'm sure they would get humongous. I know from experience they can be tough to handle indoors. Ya really have to keep the numbers down or risk being overgrown.

These clones have been under 24hour light. I've been anxious to get them some rest. I don't like running 24/7 all the time. To me they already look a little stressed. Hopefully they will settle in. Lamp is 100% and they are getting 25000lux. I'll be up potting to 7 gal grow bags this grow. I want to see if it makes any difference. I think it may. After checking out the 5gal fabric pots from my last grow I see they are pretty packed with root. So maybe a little more room will help.
IMG_20240514_064917936.jpg
IMG_20240514_064853481.jpg

The little ones are taking their sweet time rooting. I'm starting to see some white nodes on the stem so roots shouldn't be far behind.

Once again Jack's will build all the bud. My last run with Jack's sold me. If your curious to see what Jack's can do. Go check out my last thread.

Promix HP myco, Jack's 202020, Jack's 103020, calcium nitrate, Epsom salts. This will be my big lineup of fancy growing stuff..lol Keeping it simple works.

Last edited:
It's looking promising on the clones. All appear to have kicked out small roots. I except more to pop out of them white nodes soon.
IMG_20240515_153840228_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240515_153504647_HDR.jpg

They are looking a bit rough but they are alive and well. Such a simple way to clone..no matter the cycle your in. All I do is change the water every few days..if I remember..lol.
IMG_20240515_153942721_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240515_154116598.jpg

Now that I know the odds are pretty good I'll have seven plants to grow I must figure out which ones I plan on growing. I'm only using the 4x8 for this grow.
So, I'm in the process of drying the harvest. I'll sample them all over the next few weeks and decide which I want to grow.

This lady here will be one. I have sampled this and I'm impressed considering it was a quick dry bud. Has a nice kick that lasts and that's a green quick dried bud. I expect even better after some cure.

Tangie.... in for the rerun........ I'm really considering putting this girl under a screen. She'd make a beautiful scrog.
IMG_20240512_182133805_HDR.jpg

Okay, so Mrs Cornbread is not going to be joining the show. I harvested her mama and I'm not impressed at all with the plant. She was at one point the biggest most vigorous girl in the box but at harvest I'm finding a bud structure I don't like and the larf is off the charts. I don't mind a little for the butter bin but damn.

She was the only topped plant in the bunch. Yeah she spit out colas but their size does not compare to the other un molested plants. I see I can accomplish more by taking away less and by just using lst and hst I can accomplish just as many colas without removing the main.

None the less. She now resides in the dumpster. Onward to the others.

And then there were three....

Today Ive taken the SBR 1&2 and released all restraints I had on them. i then crushed every stem I could find and bent it over. I plan on doing this for some time. I did it at 3w in flower last time and it produced a ton of colas. So, thought I'd start from a fresh clone n see what happens. Got a little while before flowering so I'm going to spread them out as far as I can.

Left rear needs another week of growth before I fold all of her branches.

Up potting to 7 gal grow bags for these this round. I think I may end up with some big bushy plants so a lil extra room won't hurt. These will explode once I up pot.

I'm not really going for height here. I'm seeking a wide bush and as many bud sites as I can squeeze out of them with the main intact.
IMG_20240518_153043178.jpg
IMG_20240518_153229402.jpg
IMG_20240518_153053724.jpg
IMG_20240518_153356840.jpg

Last edited:
The Durban Poison is just starting to kick out some solid roots in her little cup. So in a few days I'll get her in some medium. Tangie and cinderella99 #1 are super close to popping out roots. The white nubs are getting bigger so it's just a matter of days. Hopefully I can have them all in medium by the end of the week. These were taken 4/29. Been kinda slow rooting. They do tend to take longer if taken late in flower. These were taken at 8+weeks.

These three will be over a month behind the established c992, and sbr1&2. I'm shooting for 6 plants in the 4x8 and strongly considering throwing scrog screen in there. Mount it dead center of the 4x8. 2 under and 4 on the edges. I'll figure it out.

Another thing is timing. I have 3 mature clones and 3 just getting started. The new ones will need another month to regenerate n veg. If I veg the established plants another 1-1.5 months they may overgrow my tent once thrown into flower. Hmmm, what to do.

One thing I'm going to have to work on is cleaning up the lower parts of the plants as soon as they stop stretching. Last grow I unfortunately had a catheter installed and it makes it difficult to bend, squat, or carry a heavier object. Like 5gal buckets of water..lol.
Anyways, I need to get rid of the larf. I don't mind a little bit but I had to much last grow.

By early July I should be getting rid of this catheter and be able to move on to other health care issues. This getting old stuff hurts and is not fun at times..lol.

I tossed a bit of silica in the ones that were not rooting, then after 2 days changed the water . They are now rooting. We shall see
I've got damn near a whole gal of silica I don't use anymore. Thanks for the tip. I may try that on my next batch.

I'm going to be taking unrooted cuts sometime and see how long they last in the refrigerator. I've been reading that they store for months in some cases and when taken from the fridge they report that they seem to root faster.

So, I'm gonna jump on board with that and see what I come up with. It'll kinda be a side project. Before I send any of these into flower I will take some normal clones and give this storage method a try. I'm curious to see just how long they last in there. I'll do this with the Tangie. So far she's my most potent girl. Her and the DP. Maybe plan out a sea of green grow in the future.

I've got damn near a whole gal of silica I don't use anymore. Thanks for the tip. I may try that on my next batch.

I'm going to be taking unrooted cuts sometime and see how long they last in the refrigerator. I've been reading that they store for months in some cases and when taken from the fridge they report that they seem to root faster.

So, I'm gonna jump on board with that and see what I come up with. It'll kinda be a side project. Before I send any of these into flower I will take some normal clones and give this storage method a try. I'm curious to see just how long they last in there. I'll do this with the Tangie. So far she's my most potent girl. Her and the DP. Maybe plan out a sea of green grow in the future.
I used powder just a pinch

Looks like the Durban Poison has rooted for me. Now into 1 gal pots for a lil while.
IMG_20240520_141040037_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240520_140853130.jpg

So it appears the Durban Poison will be making a appearance in the ReRun grow. I got lucky. This was the only clone I could find in late flower. This girl grows some dense solid bud.
IMG_20240508_184634750.jpg

Last edited:
Got the C99#2 all crushed and bent over. Looking kinda crazy but healthy.
IMG_20240520_194701041.jpg
IMG_20240520_194955976.jpg

The SugarBlackRose 1&2 are recovering quick. Lots of sites emerging. These two are starting to show signs of...I want up potted. Soon.
IMG_20240520_195136526.jpg
IMG_20240520_195027916.jpg
IMG_20240520_195103083.jpg
IMG_20240520_194920581.jpg

Latest posts

Back