GM Photo ReRun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could grow weed all over the house like that, lol.
I am glad to be in a legal state so I can grow whatever.I Might need to get a license so I can sell the salve. That stuff works on a multitude of issues. More than just pain ointment. Skin irritants like rashes, fungal infections, psoriases, and eczema. Helps with sciatica, neuropathy. That is what I have tried it on or someone I sent it to used it for. I am working on less greasy formula with a better scent.

Sadly some things are going to change in the lineup of plants I’ll be growing.

Now that all is dry and curing I’ve been sampling the plants I’m considering. The SugarBlackRose is not doing it for me. Looks great, smells wonderful, smooth smoke but two king size raw blunts and the wife and I are barley buzzed. Prob good for someone with a low tolerance but not for us.
Unfortunately the two larger clones above will be eliminated. Really hate to but…

The C99#2 got up potted to a 3gal pot until I pick up some promix. She was getting angry in her 1gal pots and rightly so. These roots are pretty big n tight. That myco really does a good job.
IMG_20240523_105441497_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240523_105523277.jpg

Only been 10min and they look better already.
IMG_20240523_114456214_HDR.jpg

The Durban Poison is alive and showing some signs of starting to move forward. Those little spikes coming from the bud should start pushing out growth once them roots take off.
She's alive. Doesn't looks all that great but I still see green so hopefully by next week I start to see some action.
IMG_20240523_112434873_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240523_112513717_HDR.jpg

Sadly some things are going to change in the lineup of plants I’ll be growing.

Now that all is dry and curing I’ve been sampling the plants I’m considering. The SugarBlackRose is not doing it for me. Looks great, smells wonderful, smooth smoke but two king size raw blunts and the wife and I are barley buzzed. Prob good for someone with a low tolerance but not for us.
Unfortunately the two larger clones above will be eliminated. Really hate to but…
Turn it into salve

Turn it into salve
I think a lot of it will go to my kids and granddaughter. I've got a lot of it. They can smoke or decarb for cooking. The stuff will get ya high but we have pretty high tolerance. Prob make decent butter or oil.
I'll share that link you left for making the salve with my daughter. She will have plenty to make whatever she wants. She's got lots of aches so she may give it a go.

It works great but you have to use bud trim dont cut it
I think a lot of it will go to my kids and granddaughter. I've got a lot of it. They can smoke or decarb for cooking. The stuff will get ya high but we have pretty high tolerance. Prob make decent butter or oil.
I'll share that link you left for making the salve with my daughter. She will have plenty to make whatever she wants. She's got lots of aches so she may give it a go.

Well, I'm patently waiting for this clone to completely get with the program. The plant overall is healthy but notice the left side of the plant. Things folded under and stalled. I'm pretty sure this is the result of being a little to heavy handed when I was crushing stems. At least now I'm starting to see some new growth in the damaged area. So hopefully it's just a matter of days before the whole pot is in sync.
IMG_20240528_153534701_HDR~2.jpg

The good side is moving right along. It's still spitting out hairs. I bet she goes right into flower once I flip.
IMG_20240528_154440142_HDR.jpg

Bought some promix yesterday. Had to get the small bag. I still have this catheter in so heavy lifting up a flight of steps sucks. So, I had to go small. Oh well, I'm not growing much at the moment.
The remaining clones..tangie n c99#1 still have no roots. They have until the weekend. If nothing happens it's in the garbage they go. Taking clones late in flower is a little tougher than early in flower but at least I got the Durban Poison to root. So not a total loss. Hell, ya never know till ya try.
So if these clones don't take off there's an option I do have. I can start 1-2 Cap Junky/Chem91 fem seeds.
IMG_20240308_115334152~3.jpg

The Durban clone will take over a month to regenerate so I have time to veg up a new plant to go with her. I plan on no more than three on one side of the 4x8 and one under a screen on the other. Should be an interesting grow with the flowering clones.

Good luck I hear great thing about cap junky and hybrids are usually better because it brings a little extra to the table.
This should be a 50/50 strain on both sides of the mix. I have some regular Cap Junky I'll be starting late summer as well as skunk1, black forest diesel, sfv og, trainwreck, and Coastal BB.
So a lot to look forward to this fall.

This should be a 50/50 strain on both sides of the mix. I have some regular Cap Junky I'll be starting late summer as well as skunk1, black forest diesel, sfv og, trainwreck, and Coastal BB.
So a lot to look forward to this fall.
Nice lineup. I will be working on Team Carty crosses in the fall. Whatever he decides. I have a ton for his beans. I just planted 3 WW fast photo… guess it takes the same foe an auto as photo to flower. The diff is the auto will flower no matter what light schedule you use. The photos will have to be cut to 12/12 to flower. Bis Sir is sending me Blueberry. I plan to cross them. If I get both male and female. Otherwise just gonna have a nice haul from a photo of white widow and blueberry. Winning either way.

Sounds like a win win for sure. A WW bb would be a jewel. I'm throwing around the idea of starting a few Carty beans. I have a whole 4x4 I'll not be using this summer.

I'm gonna be running the rig all summer anyways. I'ma get these clones off n running and then evaluate my space. Pick up some more promix and see what happens. I like having autos and photos going in different tents.

Latest posts

Back