I'm not sure what to do

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph Fontaine

Reaction score
I put my plant in flower a week ago I could have vegged it longer I just wanted to get it done to have room for my autos. Anyways it was doing great at first but now it seems the buds are vegging and there's new leaves growing out of them there completely dark and I started doing 10 light fourteen dark . Is this because the nitrogen is to high or could my light be too close ? Anyone that has anything happen like this before please lmk thanks

Well at least someone besides me works around here. The rest of ya are a bunch of retired hoodlums and trouble makers. 😁
Yea three kids one on the way I think I'll be working till I'm gone. Lol can't afford no smoke with prices of rent food everything (pretty soon there gonna tax the air we breathe) rn so I'm being patient and learning to do it myself year-round eventually I should be able to even help people out like me. But end rant.

RETIRED!??

1690895273842.png

Yea three kids one on the way I think I'll be working till I'm gone. Lol can't afford no smoke with prices of rent food everything (pretty soon there gonna tax the air we breathe) rn so I'm being patient and learning to do it myself year-round eventually I should be able to even help people out like me. But end rant.
Depend on no one,

congratulations !……our children are our treasures

all the best with your garden!

I'm 67yrs old,, drawing SS, and still working. My youngest is 35yrs old, my oldest is 45yrs old. And I lost one of my sons to a car accident in 2016. He would be 43. I hope none of my brothers and sisters ever lose a child. Not something we should have to endure.

Thanks, Big. Got a visit from the Texas Highway Patrol at 4 in the morning. And the wreck actually happened in Arkansas. Ill never forget it. Worst morning of my life.
I have 3 grandchildren. 13 yr old Zoey,5 yr old Catalina, and 5yr old Khaleo. We raised Zoey until she was 10yrs old. Love my grandchildren. 🥰

In ranting, you are not alone(probably you are in the majority when you get right down to it) and your rant is pretty tame.

Sorry to here that man mine are only 3 5 and 6 so I have a journey ahead of me love them so much. words can't describe . Your a trooper brotha

yes you do have a Journey my Friend and I wish you and your Mrs the Best

mine were 2, 4 , and 6

puberty was exciting around our home , Stage 1 , 2 , and 3 all at once

i just tried to keep them from falling out of the boat of life

if you ever need any seeds just holler , there are a lot of generous Cats on this site who are more than happy to share and they have the good sh-it

Latest posts

Back