New recruit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why I used garbage cans. Started out with three but downsized to two. I run the same water in the hydro tanks and change it once a week to refresh the nutes.
Bought the cheapest cans I could find. I was honestly expecting to go downstairs and see where one had split from the pressure. Never did.

exactly

when I was growing indoors , all the water went through a 6 stage reverse osmosis aquarium filters and into the 36 gal trash cans

0 ppm’s and about 7 Ph

used GH 2 part Micro and Bloom , so easy to take care of the plants , simple is right down my alley

exactly

when I was growing indoors , all the water went through a 6 stage reverse osmosis aquarium filters and into the 36 gal trash cans

0 ppm’s and about 7 Ph

used GH 2 part Micro and Bloom , so easy to take care of the plants , simple is right down my alley
Wow, don’t let my plants hear that they are city girls and drink right from the hose 🤪 wouldn’t want them to get any ideas that their water could be tastier.

Latest posts

Back