Hello, new to all of this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeldaH

Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm new to this forum, new to growing, new to all of it. I've known friends who've grown outdoors, both before and since legalization, but I've only ever grown vegetables before. Well now I'm hooked up with a real pro, and our hydroponic system and indoor tents are quite elaborate by my standards. I'm learning a lot, but I'm here to see what others experiences are.

Welcome. Any pictures? What all are you running?
thanks all for the welcome!
Yes, I've been taking pictures, but the quality hasn't been very good. I will keep trying.
Currently at 12 weeks, grandaddy purps, hydroponics.
20230828 12 weeks purps .jpeg

Hello all,
I'm new to this forum, new to growing, new to all of it. I've known friends who've grown outdoors, both before and since legalization, but I've only ever grown vegetables before. Well now I'm hooked up with a real pro, and our hydroponic system and indoor tents are quite elaborate by my standards. I'm learning a lot, but I'm here to see what others experiences are.
👋 Hi Zelda! You have more experience than I do!

Hello all,
Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy you time here.

Latest posts

Back