High All! Been lurking/reading for a few months now Introduction.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why one should pull out 8 of their teeth with the new "Nipex channel lock pliars"
German made and you really can get deep and get a good grip
Morning Joe (sounds like a radio show)
Hope this finds you in good spirits this morn.
I too, like you suffered from anger issues then I found a My Dirty Sock.
My Dirty Sock comforts me in time of need, and when I feel the need to lash out horrible, torturous means of punishment.
You too need a My Dirty Sock. @Bubba

It's funny those worm socks. I make tea every 2 weeks. After removing the "teabag" sock from the brew, I set it on top of the empty quart mason jar. By the next time it has dried nicely sort of like paper mache.

Pop it into the box and keep skip tracing rosters address.....LOL!

Bubba

It's funny those worm socks. I make tea every 2 weeks. After removing the "teabag" sock from the brew, I set it on top of the empty quart mason jar. By the next time it has dried nicely sort of like paper mache.

Pop it into the box and keep skip tracing rosters address.....LOL!

Bubba
You are the only one who knows it

Would you like the tracking number? Guy at counter asked if anything spoilable was in there. Just told him it was too late for that...

Bubba

Morning Joe (sounds like a radio show)
Hope this finds you in good spirits this morn.
I too, like you suffered from anger issues then I found a My Dirty Sock.
My Dirty Sock comforts me in time of need, and when I feel the need to lash out horrible, torturous means of punishment.
You too need a My Dirty Sock. @Bubba
Well I will look into that ☝️

I know the owner of the company
Let me know I will ask him to give you a discount code
DIRTYSOC50 for 50% off and he will pick out his dirtiest sock for you also, Free shipping
its nice to have good friends

Latest posts

Back