New Grow Tent ideas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oscarzuma

Reaction score
With home grow becoming legal in Ohio in three weeks, Mrs Zuma is allowing a small indoor grow. I'm searching all in one solutions for a 2x4 tent and Black Friday sales abound, so I'm checking my options. I travel during winter, I'm planning on getting everything setup and starting a grow in March.
I found this deal which doesn't lack too much for beginning. But haven't pulled the trigger, yet, what dya think?
https://www.mars-hydro.com/tsl2000-2x4-indoor-grow-tent-kit
I plan to start seeds and work from cuttings, I worked in greenhouses as a kid (veggies and flowers) and have done plenty of guerrilla grows over the years. But I haven't done indoor for over thirty years, and that was mostly a cloning nursery.

I have a buddy with a longtime indoor setup, advice, seeds and cuttings are available to me but I want to request any advice or assistance from the vast network of knowledge on this board. I've lurked and rarely posted here, but now I'll be a legal beagle, so I'm openly asking y'all's help.

Thx

That looks like a nice set up, but I would research the AC infinity package for the same size tent that you’re looking at… I’ve got a 2 x 4 tent that is the AC infinity and use all their gear and I’m very happy… do you have the ability to modify how you grow is working from your phone when you’re away from home

With home grow becoming legal in Ohio in three weeks, Mrs Zuma is allowing a small indoor grow. I'm searching all in one solutions for a 2x4 tent and Black Friday sales abound, so I'm checking my options. I travel during winter, I'm planning on getting everything setup and starting a grow in March.
I found this deal which doesn't lack too much for beginning. But haven't pulled the trigger, yet, what dya think?
https://www.mars-hydro.com/tsl2000-2x4-indoor-grow-tent-kit
I plan to start seeds and work from cuttings, I worked in greenhouses as a kid (veggies and flowers) and have done plenty of guerrilla grows over the years. But I haven't done indoor for over thirty years, and that was mostly a cloning nursery.

I have a buddy with a longtime indoor setup, advice, seeds and cuttings are available to me but I want to request any advice or assistance from the vast network of knowledge on this board. I've lurked and rarely posted here, but now I'll be a legal beagle, so I'm openly asking y'all's help.

Thx
I started with a SpiderFarmer kit similar to the mars you are looking at for my first grow. It was money well spent as all the equipment has held up nicely and everything still works. The tent is of high quality as well as their lights. Mars is a good name and many here have grown with their stuff and have been pleased. Good that you have a buddy that grows that can help guide you along. Start a grow journal so we can follow along. ✌️

I had a 4" fan in my 2x4 initially and didn't think it was moving enough air. I ended up going to a 6" fan and running it at a lower and quieter speed.

That looks like a nice set up, but I would research the AC infinity package for the same size tent that you’re looking at… I’ve got a 2 x 4 tent that is the AC infinity and use all their gear and I’m very happy… do you have the ability to modify how you grow is working from your phone when you’re away from home
I agree with boo. AC infinity has everything you'd need. Assuming you want led lights, I've used several brands of lights. Spiderfarmer, ac infinity, and mars have all been excellent. AC tents are incredible

I took advantage of cyber Monday to order the MH tent. If all goes well, I may be able to add a second tent and run veg/flower rooms. I have a few accessories to add to be ready to go from seed to bud, but I have time since my first grow won't be until March. I'll see my buddy today and check out his op and get seed ideas. I have watermelon, og kush, critical mass, runtz, and Larry og seed that I know I kept properly labeled. From among these I will get my start.
The plan is to start seed in March, by the time I'm ready to flip, it'll be warm temps and I'll start a few outdoors. I'm sure I'll have more questions as I research my soil and nutrient options. Previously, I used Tiger Bloom stuff outdoors. I'm too old to keep guerrilla growing,so I'm hoping moving inside will make the process easier on me.
Thanks for the advice and don't stop making suggestions .

Latest posts

Back