8x8 Autoflower Tent - First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you grow in soil? There is no way I could do that in coco I don't believe...
I'll do some googling but I wanted to get some people who I trust opinions and personal experience when it comes to flushing...

Is there another sub on here where you guys discuss these types of things that more people would see?

I just run the boosters the last week. The debate is still on going for flushing or not. You can surely throw some branches in the cannatrol at this point with no ill effect. The myth of flushing is that you're some how "getting out chemicals". Plants need less nutes at the very last bit of Thier life, so I save money by not adding my a+b etc. There have been plenty of studies done, even double blind taste tests that show no real difference in the final product.

I just run the boosters the last week. The debate is still on going for flushing or not. You can surely throw some branches in the cannatrol at this point with no ill effect. The myth of flushing is that you're some how "getting out chemicals". Plants need less nutes at the very last bit of Thier life, so I save money by not adding my a+b etc. There have been plenty of studies done, even double blind taste tests that show no real difference in the final product.

exactly

some studies show that when a plant enters its final stages of life , the plant makes adjustments and quits up taking certain nutrients , it weans itself off the nutrients and prepares to die

Sweet yeah I've I cut a and b nutes in half last week. Next res change they are gone the rest of them have really started to progress...check them out!

I grow in coco. I have been experimenting with dry cycles. I was using 3 gallon pots and watering with runoff every 2 days. Now I use 2 gallon pots and water every 3 days and my plants fking love it!
I did not flush my coco last harvest, but I will this time. I will water as usual, but I will only add phed water for the last 2 waterings which will come out to about 1 week. I feel like everyone's situation is different.

Alright fellas I chopped 4 of the ladies over the past couple days. Pics didn't turn out great bc they don't look that great lol. My pH issues really effected the look...or maybe it will look better dried and cured idk. put 2 lbs in a cannatrol the rest are in my closet hanging at 63°/55rh. Thats the best I can get it. The biggest one was 1.75 lbs...smallest was 1.25 lbs. I know only to expect about 25% of that. Really honestly not happy with the way things turned out. Will def make sure my pen is calibrated every day moving forward tho.

-Blaze on 🔥
20230501_120354.jpg
Screenshot_20230501_133951_Gallery.jpg
20230501_183842.jpg
IMG_20230502_100735.jpg
Screenshot_20230502_184342_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230502_184137_Gallery.jpg
20230501_101830.jpg

Attachments

• 20230501_154128.jpg
    14.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230501_120036.jpg
    9.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230430_214156.jpg
    13.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Congratulations buddy. Glad to see it. Once you smoke your own herb you'll never want to buy again

The smile says it all!!! Happy for you!!!!

Thank you guys! Honestly im over the autos lol...I can't wait to finish the rest up and get these photos in the big tent and get them flowering....they are looking pretty good. Will post more on these autos as they come down....really not happy with the density of the buds and how they look after all the brown dead leaves...hopefully no bud rot or mold. Oh well! I learned so much and hopefully I can avoid these mistakes next time. My pH pen was pretty much broken up until about a week and half ago so who even knows what these things were getting....lesson learned. Something simple like that can literally ruin your whole harvest.

Thanks again for all the help!!!!💪

ABC
Always Be Calibratin'
Yeah not only did I not calibrate at the beginning, but I didn't follow the care instructions for the pen and I broke it by not storing it correctly and it got water in it also...so who knows how long they were getting bad water....it's an ec/pH pen so double whammy...there might be a couple that I will be satisfied with when it's all said and done bc there are a couple that are stacking nicely, but the first 4 are no bueno lol....well 1 out of 4 is ok...the other 3 will just get washed.

On to the next one!

Love the smile too. yay for you! Congratulations on your harvest and looking forward to a smoke report ✌️
Thank you! No doubt! The "nice" buds should be done in the cannatrol next week! Can't wait to grind one up! 🥵🥵

Cool....pun intended

Latest posts

Back