Hello I am new to the forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theropod13

Reaction score
Hello I am new to growing cannabis and I joined this forum to be able to ask people with more experience certain questions I have and learn some things I can't get just from books. I have helped other people's medium sized operations maintain plants in vegetative and flowering stages. My goal ultimately is to obtain a cultivator's license but laws on that are constantly being messed with in montana right now so I don't know when that is going to be an actual option. Right now I just want to mainly grow for my self and friends so that I can learn if it's something I really find enjoyable and want to pursue on a large scale. I am planning on starting up with a 4x4 grow tent and growing maybe 2 of 2 different kinds of indica plants because that seems to be the most realistic option with the size of the tent. Only 4 plants because that is the legal minimum I can have and I'm just really not trying to have any reason to have stuff people can use against me. I don't know what else could be relevant about me for here I guess in terms of how I use weed I only really smoke because even 1400 mg edibles don't do anything for me I prefer either indica or sativa rather than hybrids what sucks is all my favorite strains get really tall and aren't ideal for indoors.

In a 4x4 tent, as long as it is 56”(give or take)tall, you can grow pretty much any kind of strain you want to. Look into LST(low stress training) and netting for SCROG growing.

Sadly the plants in question get 6'<
I grew 2 Greenhouse Seeds Thai plants in a 2x4x4 foot tent. Without LST, it would not be possible to grow in a tent(unless it was a circus tent😁). They routinely get over 10 ft tall. I got around 10 oz’s out of that grow. The drawback was it took 14 weeks to mature and could have gone longer.

Welcome to the passion theropod. You will learn many ways here to squeeze your plants in that 4x4 tent. I for one have managed tall plants in my 2x4 strapping them down in bondage sometimes but so far haven’t hit my lights 🤪. Good luck with your grow and start a grow journal so we can keep up. ✌️

T13 Great Name
Welcome to our Forest, Pleanty of things to hunt and learn here
A forum Avatar I made just for you if you want it.
1681307392047.png

Hello I am new to growing cannabis and I joined this forum to be able to ask people with more experience certain questions I have and learn some things I can't get just from books. I have helped other people's medium sized operations maintain plants in vegetative and flowering stages. My goal ultimately is to obtain a cultivator's license but laws on that are constantly being messed with in montana right now so I don't know when that is going to be an actual option. Right now I just want to mainly grow for my self and friends so that I can learn if it's something I really find enjoyable and want to pursue on a large scale. I am planning on starting up with a 4x4 grow tent and growing maybe 2 of 2 different kinds of indica plants because that seems to be the most realistic option with the size of the tent. Only 4 plants because that is the legal minimum I can have and I'm just really not trying to have any reason to have stuff people can use against me. I don't know what else could be relevant about me for here I guess in terms of how I use weed I only really smoke because even 1400 mg edibles don't do anything for me I prefer either indica or sativa rather than hybrids what sucks is all my favorite strains get really tall and aren't ideal for indoors.
Do you top them? They can really spread if you do.

Latest posts

Back