Old Passion, New Journey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, to be fare they've only had jacks the jacks late in flower. The multi grow I'm doing is jacks all the way. I should get a good idea what jacks is all about by the end.
Everything I have done from Sept last year has been all Jacks

And remember... Carty doesn't know Jack's... muwahahaha. Jan, you've got me at a minimum wanting to switch to dry ferts.. for the $ they go so much further, found this to be true when I did that switch buying new calmag supplies... I'd be reupping already using liquid, still have half my powder..

After talking with Flower he showed me FF has a dry nute.. hmm? but if the proof is in the pudding so to speak, Jan's plants say it all.. she knows Jack..

And remember... Carty doesn't know Jack's... muwahahaha. Jan, you've got me at a minimum wanting to switch to dry ferts.. for the $ they go so much further, found this to be true when I did that switch buying new calmag supplies... I'd be reupping already using liquid, still have half my powder..

After talking with Flower he showed me FF has a dry nute.. hmm? but if the proof is in the pudding so to speak, Jan's plants say it all.. she knows Jack..
Oh, and btw, I don’t know if you have a Meijers in your area, but the ones around here carry a lot of FF products. That is where I picked the dry ferts up at.

View attachment 349577
This plant is going into 12/12 on January 1st. I run a continuous grow. A new plant goes into 12/12 every 12 days.
View attachment 349578
Here you can see pre flowers are already developed.
View attachment 349579
The top of the plant in the back corner…..
View attachment 349580
Has been setting in a cup of water, on a shelf in the flower tent while I wait for it to show sex.
View attachment 349581
I believe we can safely say that sex has been determined at this point.
How long did that take that's awesome 😎

I know many growers who do this to sex plants while vegging them for months to avoid wasting spaces on males.. take cuttings off everything, root and flip to 12/12. Sex and walla.. cull the males.

That would be nice if I could get them to root
Dip n Grow. this stuff will root a telephone poll to a cliffside.. and a $9 bottle lasts a year.

My biggest secret to get clones to root, cut directly thru a growth region, node. rotate 180 and shave the skin off the other side about an inch. roots will explode out of both areas instead of one side.

Biggest tip for success: STOP SPRITZING THEM... hahaha. I killed every clone at first spritzing them 3x's a day... now, I spritz the dome a little and allow the moisture to drip down onto the plants..

Next: HEAT.... so so important to have your root zone or bottom of the plants at 78-83f .. this makes mine root in 4 days, without the heat mat, 2wks. invest in a heat mat... it's a must...

hope this helps and I'm not just blabbing on... haha

I know many growers who do this to sex plants while vegging them for months to avoid wasting spaces on males.. take cuttings off everything, root and flip to 12/12. Sex and walla.. cull the males.
Not necessary to root. I take cuttings, stick them in a cup of nutrient laced water, and stick them straight into 12/12.
I sex all my plants like that.

Dip n Grow. this stuff will root a telephone poll to a cliffside.. and a $9 bottle lasts a year.

My biggest secret to get clones to root, cut directly thru a growth region, node. rotate 180 and shave the skin off the other side about an inch. roots will explode out of both areas instead of one side.

Biggest tip for success: STOP SPRITZING THEM... hahaha. I killed every clone at first spritzing them 3x's a day... now, I spritz the dome a little and allow the moisture to drip down onto the plants..

Next: HEAT.... so so important to have your root zone or bottom of the plants at 78-83f .. this makes mine root in 4 days, without the heat mat, 2wks. invest in a heat mat... it's a must...

hope this helps and I'm not just blabbing on... haha

And lighting.
My cuttings are rooting faster since, at Carty’s recommendation, I switched to a different light in veg.

Latest posts

Back