It has been awhile!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldsman

Reaction score
It's been about 5 years since I've grown anything. Life and kids took over for a little while. But with some encouragement from the Wifey I decided to go ahead and put some in the outdoors. I gifted all my indoor gear and not in the position to reinvest in more gear just yet. The strain I have chosen is Super Cali Haze by Stitch. I've grown it a number of years ago and I really liked it so I figured why not do it again. These haven't had any artificial lighting used, outdoors from seed. Didn't have any other choice but to do it that way. I planted 5 seeds. 4 sprouted about the same time but the fifth one was stubborn and eventually sprouted. In my area we're getting 13hrs and 45 minutes of sunlight. The fifth one is way lacking, to the point of being a micro grow,but I'm giving her the same attention as the other girls. I ended up robbing dirt from my wife's vegetable garden. Feeding them with GH nutes and ph'd water. The larger 4 are right at 6 weeks old and the little girl is actually at 5 weeks. Not the best or most high tech grow but I do think I'll have a little harvest at the end of it all.
20220512_105455.jpg
20220512_105455.jpg20220512_105445.jpg20220512_105434.jpg20220512_105409.jpg

Gotta try some autos some day. Yours look really happy. Welcome back to the addiction…

Love them
It's been about 5 years since I've grown anything. Life and kids took over for a little while. But with some encouragement from the Wifey I decided to go ahead and put some in the outdoors. I gifted all my indoor gear and not in the position to reinvest in more gear just yet. The strain I have chosen is Super Cali Haze by Stitch. I've grown it a number of years ago and I really liked it so I figured why not do it again. These haven't had any artificial lighting used, outdoors from seed. Didn't have any other choice but to do it that way. I planted 5 seeds. 4 sprouted about the same time but the fifth one was stubborn and eventually sprouted. In my area we're getting 13hrs and 45 minutes of sunlight. The fifth one is way lacking, to the point of being a micro grow,but I'm giving her the same attention as the other girls. I ended up robbing dirt from my wife's vegetable garden. Feeding them with GH nutes and ph'd water. The larger 4 are right at 6 weeks old and the little girl is actually at 5 weeks. Not the best or most high tech grow but I do think I'll have a little harvest at the end of it all. View attachment 297032View attachment 297032View attachment 297033View attachment 297034View attachment 297035

love them and your little dog too 🥰

Latest posts

Back