New to growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello new tothe game and welcome aboard

as long as you keep them watered , cannabis is a very robust plant that can handle just about any heat

do some research on which strains are best to grow in high heat

cheers
big

Hello everyone I'm new to the group and new to growing glad to be here... I live in Phoenix AZ where it gets very hot 110 or higher at times I don't have the option of growing inside so I have to how outside any help would be greatly appreciated
I’m growing outside in the high desert we get to triple digits also I gotta say the plants love the sun but for your plants to thrive in the sun you have to overwater them if you can make sure your plants are watered you will have no problem so no worries weed plants thrive in the desert sun

I’m growing outside in the high desert we get to triple digits also I gotta say the plants love the sun but for your plants to thrive in the sun you have to overwater them if you can make sure your plants are watered you will have no problem so no worries weed plants thrive in the desert sun
I've been watering twice a day. Some of my plants are struggling. Everyday 100 degree temps are hard on them.

Take what
Hey new Guy Welcome
A forum pic if you like
1689542956089.png

I've been watering twice a day. Some of my plants are struggling. Everyday 100 degree temps are hard on them.
I don’t know all my plants thrive in this heat I can tell when my plants is low on water so I immediately water them but I haven’t had no plants die on me outside and I’ve grown probably hundreds of trees
IMG_0115.jpeg

I have not watered these plants one time this year and we have hit the 90’s several times

we have had a lot of rain this year but most of the time it is drought conditions

View attachment 334173
We have had about a foot of rain in the last couple of weeks. My sump pumps are working harder than my air conditioners…

Latest posts

Back