My Choppy Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerBong

Reaction score
Here we go! BeerBong's first ever harvest. I'm still a week away and weather has forced them inside to finish but holy crap what a feeling! Despite all my moaning and endless questions I'm excited and happy with what my girls look like. The purple is simply awesome although it doesn't really show up on the buds in the pics. Unfortunatly yield isn't what I though it would be but trichs tell me I'm just about there. Flushed today! Woot!

WP_20131016_027.jpg

WP_20131016_012.jpg

Nice grow BB and the purple is a nice hue...bet you have a nice aroma going now that your girls are inside. You may not get the quantity you wanted but I bet you will get good quality. Because you can control light to them, be sure to keep them in total darkness for 24 hrs prior to harvest. That tip worked for me last year. If you take a photo of a bud just before lights out for 24 hrs, then take a photo of same bud 24 hrs later and you will likely see increased thrichome production. This tip has been mentioned in other threads on MP and other similar forums. Good luck with harvest and enjoy the fruits of your labor (and worries). Love that north country.

Great job, BB . . . seldom are any of us completely satisfied with our yields, but hey that's what keeps us learning, trying/applying new techniques and striving to make our next grow the best ever! :joint:

My bigger girl is down! 8.5 oz wet. I'm leaving the smaller one up for a week or so. She looks like just a couple big buds, but I'm ok with that:icon_smile: .

WP_20131016_027-001.jpg

WP_20131017_002.jpg

WP_20131018_001.jpg

WP_20131018_003.jpg

dang nice lookin bud you got there BB... GREAT JOB!!! my first harvest was no where near that big, mine was also an indoor grow with crappy soil and nutes lol, pretty bad lookin plant but hey 1.3 oz dry for my first plant ever, not too shabby. nicely done, defently gonna have a few Oz's

Latest posts

Back