My spring 2024 grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to see the girls move outside in the beautiful countryside pic. Nice batch of clones. You growing them in a sog on the side or saving them for indoors? Just being nosey..lol
All looking great as usual.

Well going outdoors didn’t kill them completely 👍 I can only care for them every 10 days now 😔 when I came the males almost kicked the bucket…4 of them in one pot …on the ground…by the corner

Attachments

• IMG_8912.jpeg
    IMG_8912.jpeg
    2.1 MB
  • IMG_8917.jpeg
    IMG_8917.jpeg
    3.6 MB
🌬️Blowing in the wind. Ther must be some strength in them branches good job.

Copies and new mom completed 👍🍁🦨
Did you root the ones in the baggie like that or just put them there, after you rooted them in your cloner? Not judging just asking. I am still trying to get the clones going. So far mine look good but what do I know. A few wilted and I tossed them. The others look ok I guess. The yellow one is the oldest. No roots that I can see though. The ones in dirt I cant tell. When they start to grow they take off like a bat out of hell. As you can see I am trying several ways to see what works for me.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Did you root the ones in the baggie like that or just put them there, after you rooted them in your cloner? Not judging just asking. I am still trying to get the clones going. So far mine look good but what do I know. A few wilted and I tossed them. The others look ok I guess. The yellow one is the oldest. No roots that I can see though. The ones in dirt I cant tell. When they start to grow they take off like a bat out of hell. As you can see I am trying several ways to see what works for me.View attachment 359044View attachment 359045
cloner to baggies …the roots take 5-7 days to look like this in the cloner and in the baggies ….I hope this helps ✌️🍁🦨

Did you root the ones in the baggie like that or just put them there, after you rooted them in your cloner? Not judging just asking. I am still trying to get the clones going. So far mine look good but what do I know. A few wilted and I tossed them. The others look ok I guess. The yellow one is the oldest. No roots that I can see though. The ones in dirt I cant tell. When they start to grow they take off like a bat out of hell. As you can see I am trying several ways to see what works for me.View attachment 359044View attachment 359045
I cannot use a dome. It molded😢
IMG_6933.jpeg

I cannot use a dome. It molded😢View attachment 359172

Mine does the same thing if the soil is too wet, when I put the cutting in it.
I have had way more success since I read somewhere that the soil needs to be the texture of moist cake, when you stick your cutting in it.
I killed two in a row, that exact same way, right before I started doing the moist cake thing.

Latest posts

Back