Nanner Pics Please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

animal454

Reaction score
Can you guys please post up some "nanner" pics..

Thanks

104056.jpg

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53280

once the nanner shows up is it too late? or is the nanner what opens up to release pollen?

thanks.

vwpete said:
once the nanner shows up is it too late? or is the nanner what opens up to release pollen?

thanks.

A lot depends on when the plant throws them...I have noticed that a few of the "danker" strains I have grown tend to throw them very late in flower and are usually sterile. I believe taking them too far into flower can sometimes cause it but I can't say that for sure....just what I have noticed with my grows. If they come late in fllower and she is not ready to harvest I usually pluck the nanner and watch it like a hawk for more. Now if it happens earlier the plant is toast and goes into the hash bag in the freezer...jmo.

interesting, i didn't realize they could be sterile.

thank you sir :aok:

vwpete said:
interesting, i didn't realize they could be sterile.

thank you sir :aok:

I wld always assume they are not if you see them...better safe then sorry. I just think there is a difference for sure between a plant that goes hermie early/mid flower and those strains that might throw a nanner here and there very late into flower. jmo

Lol....I wonder if that is their actual color or if it was paint shopped.....

animal454 said:
Thanks guys....Yup...That is what I am getting..:eek:
Sorry to hear that bro...if you are close to harvest maybe just pick them off and keep an eye on her...

personally, and i think im about the only person with this opinion, but as long as u have no other plant in the room with it, i would let it finish out, and try to pick them off as u go, but be prepared to clean some seeds out before u smoke it

Clean yur growroom before ya start another grow if ya let her go.

Thanks guys.
This is the only strain that was questionable.
I have a few other strains in there but most is this Hermie strain.
No more seeds for me.

Latest posts

Back