Need Help People Any HVAC repair people here I know one of you are LOL<

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

ROSTERMAN

Need help with Trucks AC was working fine and this morning it worked halfway into drive it started blowing hot.
Weird never saw this before , I went to hit it with a recharge and pressure gauge shows in the red
This truck is 11 yrs old (2011 silverado) and I never had to do anything to the AC before.
This was tested with engine on AC on and High blow.

It was a secret fuse and I found it
Working again blowing 38degs F after a lil charge WOOHOO
@pute delete this if you wish thks

Oh, we like seeing folks struggle through the day to day problems! Could come in handy someday again.

It was a secret fuse and I found it
Working again blowing 38degs F after a lil charge WOOHOO
@pute delete this if you wish thks
Glad you found it.
I would have replied tomorrow but I did industrial & commercial refrigeration for years & nothing really on vehicles.
HP is caused by poor or nil condensing. Often caused by clogged/blocked condenser coil fins or condenser fan failure.
Glad you got it sorted nice to know there's practical people on here.

Glad you found it.
I would have replied tomorrow but I did industrial & commercial refrigeration for years & nothing really on vehicles.
HP is caused by poor or nil condensing. Often caused by clogged/blocked condenser coil fins or condenser fan failure.
Glad you got it sorted nice to know there's practical people on here.
Thanks I can fix most anything just need to be told how sometimes
Jack of all trades Master of None

If it’s low you have a leak somewhere.
Keep an eye on it and a can of refrigerant in the truck.

Lol sorry I missed this!
Yep I was hoping you would see that LOL
It was just the compressor fuse, but I thought worse nothing is easy for me.
I thought at 1st a fuse because of the way the cool stopped blowing so abruptly.
But I was not able to locate just the fuse but did check the AC relay in box (Good)
So went to charge without looking any further.
Thank God for youtube I found the hidden fuse.

Latest posts

Back