please help me find out what i smoked or what happened

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe the Bong took ur breath and lost the oxygene to ur brain..
That salvia is some Bad Stuff !!
I am sure glad that weed don't do that !!! I like a GOOD Buzz but not a trippen buzz..

you can be High on that Salvia and the Cops don't know how to test for that and there No Law saying u can't grow it or smoke it !!

sounds like you had a Salvia high... pretty crazy stuff isnt it...

if it was salvia you would have gotten hot, and everyone else would have been acting wierd if they were hitting it hard.

i smoked some 60X before i came down here and it was about the 20th time ive smoked it, the first was 60X ther rest was 20-40 X...i like it ok but I WOULD MUCH RATHER SMOKE DANK

how old are you? was this the first time you ever hit out a bong? honestly?

sounds fishy to me if you DID ask me......probibly some good organic and you just flipped cuz yer a greenhorn

when I did saliva I didnt get any type of hot flashes but I did trip the F out...and I belive he said they where passing around 2 pipes.. takes nothing for someone to throw that **** in there and it does look very close to weed if your not paying attention.

WET IS WEED DIPPED IN FAMALDRAHIDE YOU SMOKE IT AN GET STUCK FOR HOURS AND YOUR LIKE A REAL LIFE ZOMBIE BAD STUFF DONT SmOKE IT

Salvia mixed with bud probably? (30x or higher)

yeah i tried wet one time my friend came across a gallon of fermaldihyde and gave us some. was a little scared so i didnt use that much. it was pretty dumbthough no trip all that happened is i had a really wierd body high and a terrible headache. threw about 8 oz of the fermaldihyde away stupid drug dont advise doing it.

salvia another on the list of shitty drugs. tried it twice both times had crazy wierd bad trips and when i cam out i was covered in sweat so bad that i had to go take a shower immediatly.
I wouldnt give up smoking pot though because of your experience, you got something that wasnt straight weed just check your dealer

Latest posts

Back