Worst Year Of My Life!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 25 from the time before guns had serial numbers on them? Made by Rover

Attachments

• 25.jpeg
    25.jpeg
    801 KB · Views: 0
It's a 25 rim fire for sure. I have maybe a dozen old shells for it. I have never shot it. Figured I would find some of them heavy duty leather electricians gloves and maybe try once. I was told when I got it that the mob used them for mostly point blank work. Came in a lot with a bunch of other guns I purchased years ago. Only gun I own I haven't shot.

It's a 25 rim fire for sure. I have maybe a dozen old shells for it. I have never shot it. Figured I would find some of them heavy duty leather electricians gloves and maybe try once. I was told when I got it that the mob used them for mostly point blank work. Came in a lot with a bunch of other guns I purchased years ago. Only gun I own I haven't shot.
I would not shoot reg 25 fast burn power in that
You need Blk powder and reload with your bullet heads.
Right Hippie?

My fear was that the chamber and the barrel didn't align just perfect. I know the bullets that came with it are really old looking and they are not in a box. Maybe I shouldn't try shooting it at all. Now you got me freaking out @RosterMan ... hahaha. In a good safety concerned kind of way. Probably loose a hand or at least a couple fingers. Now what? - Maybe a gunsmith can set it up in some sort of vise and shoot it from behind a barrier.

I don't believe they ever made smokless 25 rimfires. I've got a few Steven's bicycle rifles that are in .32RF, and they're black powder rounds.
Got a few in .22 long, but I only shoot CB caps in 'em, and at the most a low velocity .22 short.
Found one in the gun cabinet I can't even remember buying. Got to be a bigger caliber looking at the size of the frame and barrel. I'll have to dig it out and see.
All of my 25's are .25ACP and autos. I cast bullets and reload 'em. Damn things are expensive to shoot anymore.

My fear was that the chamber and the barrel didn't align just perfect. I know the bullets that came with it are really old looking and they are not in a box. Maybe I shouldn't try shooting it at all. Now you got me freaking out @RosterMan ... hahaha. In a good safety concerned kind of way. Probably loose a hand or at least a couple fingers. Now what? - Maybe a gunsmith can set it up in some sort of vise and shoot it from behind a barrier.
Ask Kind Bud to shoot it

I don't believe they ever made smokless 25 rimfires. I've got a few Steven's bicycle rifles that are in .32RF, and they're black powder rounds.
Got a few in .22 long, but I only shoot CB caps in 'em, and at the most a low velocity .22 short.
Found one in the gun cabinet I can't even remember buying. Got to be a bigger caliber looking at the size of the frame and barrel. I'll have to dig it out and see.
All of my 25's are .25ACP and autos. I cast bullets and reload 'em. Damn things are expensive to shoot anymore.
1704675059296.png

Latest posts

Back