Budmiser is Dying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never been bitten. No dust ruffles on beds, NEVER put clothing on floor, or hanging on door knob touching ground. Turn everything inside out from drawers. I have never found one turning things inside out, but you have to check. I dont keep clothes on floor normally.

They cant bite you through cloth. Most bites occur when people smash them against skin, or they are in clothing and get mashed against you.

My most frequent encounters are with them on the floor. They can run incredibly fast. They are a ground spider, they stalk, dont build webs. I have gotten to where, despite my worse eye site I can see one by movement. If in middle of floor and you walk in, they will raise up, in case they need to run. If one is in a corner with other items, you might just see one step behind something. I clear everything out of the way to give them area to run, and roust them out, mash on the run.

Cats can be bitten, mine have not and they have killed their share. Spring time is when I see them. May go weeks without seeing them, then one or two, most of the winter dont see them.

From what I've seen, its at least like being stung by a bee. Untreated they can cause the skin to die, necrosis, which can be very bad.

Snakes dont bother me. I will usually try to catch them, check them out and turn loose. Snakes only bother me in the water. As near as I can tell all water snakes are naturally mean. Spiders, for what ever reason, horrify me. So, Im a bit preoccupied with the darn things.

Bubba

Ha, by the sounds of things then, it was a Brown Recluse... doesn't seem like Hobo Spiders are in my region.
My finger is still sore to the touch and it scabbed up pretty good and I pulled dead blister skin off...
All I can say is, popping the blister and hitting it directly inside the blister with Iodine killed the venom off pretty well... wheeew. and yes, I think I pressed my hand against one when dealing with a 1gal felt pot in the shed... hate that shed now, need hd gloves.. lol

Put one of those bombs in the shed. It will kill all the insects.

Ha, by the sounds of things then, it was a Brown Recluse... doesn't seem like Hobo Spiders are in my region.
My finger is still sore to the touch and it scabbed up pretty good and I pulled dead blister skin off...
All I can say is, popping the blister and hitting it directly inside the blister with Iodine killed the venom off pretty well... wheeew. and yes, I think I pressed my hand against one when dealing with a 1gal felt pot in the shed... hate that shed now, need hd gloves.. lol
I just wiggle or disturb area before grabbing. Given a chance, they will run to avoid.

Bubba

I buy CB-80 bugspray. Kills 'em dead.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back